Chapter 2

I followed him to a back room and saw a dead body "whoa" I said walking over and looking at the person. "Here you go" he said handing me a knife "now cut right here" he guided my hand to the area and I slid my hand down cutting open the body. The undertaker took out its organs and other things while I watched. "Can you hand me those jars?" He asked I nodded and grabbed a few jars setting them down and opening them. He put the organs and stuff in the jar I closed the jar and shook it making him grab my arm "stop it you will ruin them" he spoke making me set it down "o-okay" I stuttered. Damn this guy what is he doing to me. "Shouldn't you head back? Hehehehe~" He said making me gasp "thank you!" I tripped but went into a roll and stood up. I waved good bye and ran out of his shop full speed and time slowing down. Once I got back to the mansion I felt nothing and I saw my father "your late" he stated "no shit dad" I told him walking past.

I walked to the masters office and knocked twice "come in" I heard and walked in. "I'm sorry I was late I have failed" I bowed and looked up and almost screamed. There was undertaker talking and laughing with the young lord.What is this man? "How did you?!" I exclaimed being shushed by Ceil "don't be rude and don't speak without being told to" I nodded looking down. "Fetch us some tea" Ceil spoke I turned around and left to the kitchen to see bard. "Put the flame thrower down bard!" I screamed making him jump. "Fine...." I walked over and took the flame thrower. "Now I will put this away, can you heat up some water NORMALLY" I asked walking away and hiding his flame thrower. I walked back to see Bard and undertaker "undertaker?!" I exclaimed making them look at me. "Teach me make tea hehehe~" he laughed "fine" I stated walking over. "Ok so we turn on the stove and set the water in this holder and let it boil" I told him as I turned on the stove setting the kettle on the stove. "Now we wait" we stood in silence for a few moments until I took the kettle off. "Now we put the tea bags in" I handed him the tea bags and he opened it setting them in "can you grab two cups" I asked pointing to the cupboard, he walked over taking out two and came back over. "Now pour the tea into the cups" I handed him the kettle and set my hand on top of his helping him pour. "There now It's done, go back to the young lord" I told him he giggled and left as I got everything else ready. I made my way up with the tray and opened the door "sorry it took so long Bard delayed me" I bowed setting the tray down.

Ceil waved me off I turned around ready to leave when I heard "hehehehehe~let her stay if she is helping" I looked at undertaker and waited for Ceil to speak. He sighed "okay (y/n) go grab madam red and lau" I nodded leaving and going to where they were chatting "they young lord wishes to speak with you both" I tell them. They nod standing up and we make our way to the office. They both sit down as father and I stand as we are informed of a plan. "How about this" Madam red spoke as she told us a plan about how Ceil would be a girl who gets kidnapped. "If I may how about (y/n goes instead she is a girl and can pull it off" my father speaks up making me look at him. "Yes, Sebastian will be the tutor I will be the aunt and ceil can be the boyfriend" Madam red spoke with a grin. I bowed my head and went to find a more suitable dress for the occasion. I went to my room and found a pink and black dress and groaned, why pink of all colors. I slowly put the dress on along with some heels and curled my hair. I added some rings and a neckless to make me look rich then went down to the main room. I sat down and waited for Madam red, Lau and ceil to appear.