Chapter 17

We left the reaper work place and we all stopped. "I'll see you guys at the mansion" my mother and father nodded and walked off together "I wonder how long that will last" I smiled turning around to undertaker. "Thanks for saving me back there" I said "no problem love" he said as he let his bangs cover his eyes. "Why do you call me that?" I asked. "Why not?" He giggled and put a arm around me "tell me" I begged giving him my puppy eyes which earned me a sigh. "I'll tell you later love" he said and we started walking back to the shop. Without realizing it I took his hand and leaned into him. "You know, my heart shattered when I heard you were there willingly. I thought you hated me." I said as we walked into the shop. I let go of his hand and sat down on a coffin. "Why would I hate you?" He said sitting across from me.
"Undertaker, why do you keep me around?" I asked making him chuckle, "because love" he said seeming to tense up but didn't say anything after. "Because why?" I said leaning on my knees. "Because Love" He repeated seeing me try to figure it out.  "Because isn't a answ- love" I said, it's love. "Love. That's it isn't it" I said sitting up straight once again, he didn't say anything only smile. I got up, part of me wanted to hug him while the other part wanted to run and not look back. I walked over sitting next to him and moved his bangs away from his face. Those gorgeous green eyes stared back at me filled with worry and hope. I sighed and smiled "how did you do it" I whispered "how did you make a demon fall for you" I said leaning closer until my lips met his. I pulled back with a faint blush on my cheeks and looked away earning a chuckle from him. He stood up and walked off into the back leaving me sitting on a coffin stunned. "Undertaker!" I yelled worry filling me, what if he left. He came back right away "what's wrong love?" He asked with a smile "I um....any new guests?" I asked not wanting to embarrass myself anymore. "Of course love, I was just setting one up" he said as I got up and followed him to the back.
I smiled as we worked for a few hours until I looked at the clock "I have to go, bye" I say giving him a kiss and running down the road the the mansion, once there I brushed off my dress and walked in. "Hello dear" I heard. "Sorry I forgot about the time" I said turning to my father and bowed. "Your a lady (y/n) you do not bow" my father said slightly annoyed. "Yes father" I say nodding my head. "I'll go check on bard" I say and walk off to the kitchen just to see Bard with his flamethrower. Again. "Again Bard we do not use that to cook!" I yelled walking over and snatching it. He grumbled about something before leaving knowing that I would take over.