Chapter 10

I watched as he got some sense of what just happened and who I was. "(Y/n) your back" he smiled. "Yes I am, I wanted to spend time with my favorite shingima" I joked "can we just...talk?" I asked looking down. "Sure love" he said leading us over two a table with chairs and we sat. I sat up straight trying to look strong and mature "don't act like that love" he pouted "I want to talk for now so I'm going to" I said "so first if I shouldn't have gotten so mad" I started getting a nod from him "second you should have told me right away" he nodded again him turning to a frown. "Third my father is going to kill me for being here" I smiled "oh and I want to help when I can" I saw him smile with joy "and if possible to be able to always see your face" he knew what I meant and hesitated to nod but did. He moved his bangs away and I stared at those green eyes "thank you" I smiled "any of your cookies?" I asked making him stand and leave then come back with a plate of them. I took one and took a bite of it "how do you make these?" I asked savoring the taste "I can show you sometime" he said "my turn for questions" he laughed making me nervous.
"What is your size?" He asked laughing, "What?!" I said startled, what did this have to do with talk "for your coffin I must get it ready" he said still laughing. "You little..." I started but smiled, this was our life when around each other "fair enough" I said but my senses spiked and I got up and hid behind the counter as feet walked in. "Ah hello Sebastian" Undertaker said not so happily, he probably put his bangs back in his eyes. "Where is my daughter" my father spoke sounding annoyed "what do you mean, your the one who made her stay away" undertaker replied "I kept her safe" my father said lowly. "Well she isn't here, probably in the market or something" Undertaker said and I heard the door close. "Okay Love come out" he said and I did, I got up and walked over "thanks, guess that's my warning to get home" I smiled getting a nod from him.