Chapter 41

I looked at the figure in the doorway and chuckled. "Your telling me a child wanted to capture me?" I muttered looking at the blonde boy. Alois. He laughed before skipping over and circling me. "What do you want with me" I said not feeling so happy about the situation as much now. "Why so sad?" He said standing in front of me with a creepy smirk. I rolled my eyes ignoring the question "I want to make a contract with you, I want you as my weapon" he said crossing his arms. I let out a laugh before suddenly stopping "no" I said. "You can't escape, no one can find you and if you really want to we can hand you to the reapers and then to the angels if we must" he said plainly. Did Claude actually tell a child all this? Even if he was okay with it, I was not happy with either decision. "You stupid if you think I will answer to you" I spat with actual spit. It landed on his shoe.

He looked at it for a moment before slapping me. I obviously couldn't move but I really wanted to rip the boy apart. I took a deep breath not giving in to my anger. "You can stay here until you choose. It better be the the correct option" he said before walking off and slamming the door. I sat there in shock of what just happened. I threw away my happy cottage life with Adrian only to be locked up in some room for who knows how long. "Damn it!" I yelled, I closed my eyes for a moment before opening them to activate my night vision sight. Something Adrian had showed me when training at night. I looked around the room, it was bare with stone bricks and mossy floor. There were no lights or windows to give me hints and I hadn't seen behind of Alois to confirm if it was his estate.

I decided to start crossing off my options, If William knew where I was then they would have not allowed this. A demon and reaper working together? I can't believe it....my parents I understand, undertaker and I makes total sense but Claude and William? I pushed that thought aside and looked down at my restraints.  They were simple iron or silver chains that kept me to a chair. I couldn't see a lock so I assumed they just tied me down and molded the chains together so I couldn't pick it. How did he even knock me out? My head began to swim with questions.
~~~~~
I looked up as the door opened. "Have you decided yet?" It was Claude this time who had asked. I had been here for a month at least. I had stopped counting on the 2nd week. I didn't think they would actually keep me in here this long without anything. I glared at Claude who gave a tsk before walking over and bending down to my level. "You may think you are strong but you will break" he said before pushing his glasses up and began to walk off.

"Wait! Just tell me what's happening out there" I exclaimed, I had been worried sick about Adrian and my family. Claude stopped and looked at me giving me a smirk before leaving and closing the door. I let out a cry of desperation before trying again at the chains I had been attempting to melt. My wrists were sore and I was filthy. "Can I at least shower!" I yelled hoping to get a reply. Nothing.

I closed my eyes and tried to meditate, I imagined the forest and then cottage. I let myself disappear into the image and began to walk around. I walked down the path and saw the cottage, my pace quickened and I stopped as I was hearing voices. I thought this was just my imagination but maybe I had a moment like with the abandoned building.  I walked into the cottage and saw Adrian sitting on the couch holding his head in his hands. My father was there looking around the house along with Grell. I ignored them and let my self stand near Adrian just watching him. "How could I be so foolish" I heard him say and gasped when he looked up and had tears. I got closer to him and whipped his tears instinctively "it's okay" I whispered. I felt him freeze, I backed up and he stood up looking around.

"Undertaker" grell walked in with my father and stopped, they felt something to. "This presence..." My father spoke thinking about something. "Do you think she" Grell began. "(Y/n) is here, she unlocked another way of communication, she just has to strengthen it" Adrian said, his eyes had gotten some life back in them. "How the fuck do I strengthen it?" I muttered pacing back and forth. I sat down on the ground and tried to meditate while meditating. A few minutes passed and I heard them gasp "(y/n) are you okay love?" I heard Adrian say, I didn't opening my eyes in fear of breaking the connection. "I'm fine, I don't know where I am though" I said. "I'm in some room, Claude and William took me" I explained feeling my chest tighten. "Adrian I'm so sorry, I just didn't want you to worry" I said opening my eyes. "I'm sorry to all of you, but that's not it" I said before feeling myself being yanked. "(Y/n) your disappearing" Grell said frantically. I ignored that, I needed to tell them about Alois. "Claude find him, he told Al-" I felt something slash against me and I watched as everything disappeared.

I opened my eyes to be back in the room. I looked down and saw a cut on my wrsit. I looked up and saw Claude and Alois staring at me. "What did you do" Alois yelled holding a knife with my blood.

I smiled and laughed.

(Wow stuff is happening. I hope you enjoyed this chapter! <3)