Chapter 16

I walked into the reapers work place. "Take a left then a right and another right" Ronald said as I followed the directions with a jog. When I saw some red up ahead I ran as fast as I could crashing into Grell making us fall. "Oh! Hello darling you made it" she said slightly surprised. "Yes the young lord is sleeping so I came here" I said mostly to my father who would kill me if he was awake and alone. "Very well then" my father said walking over and picking me up from the floor and dusting off my dress. "Oh thank you" I said with a smile patting off the rest that he didn't. "Know I need to give one other reaper a hug" I said looking around trying to spot undertaker.
"Which reaper would that be?" Ronald asked not getting the hint. "He's on his lunch break along with the other one" Grell said "but they should be back any second" she added.
I looked over at Ronald "let me guess you have to be able to see me right?" I asked getting a nod. "Okay I'll be up there" I pointed up and climbed up the shelf and sat at the top. I swung my legs back and forth having a better view now so I would spot undertaker within seconds. That's when I heard his voice not undertakers but Williams, "it's okay just stay calm" I told myself over and over. "Is (y/n) here yet Ronald?" William asked as I saw Ronald nod and go to point up but I hid "I don't see her" he said making Ronald worry. "She was up there she must have went to the bathroom?" He said. That's when I saw undertaker come around the corner. "Come on down Love" he said looking right at me, I could see his green eyes and his grin "I jumped down and ran over to him giving him a hug. "Hello, sorry it was so much trouble to get me here" I said with a grin. "She threw a ja"I cut Ronald off "cookies I threw cookies at him!" I said giving him a death glare. "Don't lie love, I know you broke a jar" he said "he tried to boss me around!" I said pouting. "Well let's get to business" William spoke as I felt undertaker stiffen up. Looks like I had to be mature now. "Okay what do you want to know?" I said feeling all eyes on me. "Same question as before" he said not thinking about his words. "Oh! The question you asked when you locked me up in a room, no chained me up in a room" I said giving a bitchy smile. If you could see the tension you would be able to cut it with a knife. "Yes. That question, who is your mother you dirty hybrid" he said making me tense up. "A human" I lied, no way was he taking me from my family. "False" William said. "Angle" I said making everyone gag "Bassy would never" Grell said. I groaned. "Fine, my mother is" I was cut off by my father and undertaker "a human" Undertaker said firmly "who became demon while pregnant" my father said emotionless. "Very well, you can leave" he said after a while of thinking he turned around and left. "Thank you guys" I said giving a small smile. "Of course love, cant lose my assistant" he said. "I can't lose my daughter...just yet" my father said making me laugh.