The possibilities seemed unreliable as I frowned and tightened my arms around my body while the breeze grew colder. I wanted to escape so badly. But I knew it couldn't be done here. It has to be when I'm in town with them. Maybe that could work. I just have to be patient and wait for my time. But something keeps telling me my time isn't now. It would be a huge risk running away right now. I don't know this area like the guys do. They'd find me instantly if I somehow failed.

My eyes narrowed as I saw something in the distance, causing curiosity to strike up inside me. I slowly started leaving the porch, quietly stepping off before walking towards the dark figure that was on the grass. I had no idea why I wasn't scared or why I was so curious and drawn to the figure. I guess whatever Niall gave me just calmed all my nerves and senses.

As I began to approach the dark figure, I realized it was sitting on the grass, looking at the large field near the side of the house. My curiosity got the best of me, filling my head with questions and desperate answers as I began to realize it was Harry who was sitting alone in an open field.

What on earth was he doing? And why was he doing it alone?

The closer I got towards him, the quieter it sounded outside. The only noises were the sounds of the wind and my feet crunching above the soft grass. Before I could approach him any further, the figure suddenly jumped up in the air swiftly, catching me by surprise as it launched towards me.

I let out a scream as I was grabbed roughly by the waist and pounded into the ground, making my back ache in pain. I felt the wind get knocked out of me as I was being body slammed into the grass, wondering what on earth I did to deserve such treatment.

I whimpered in agony as he hovered over me, keeping one hand clenched tightly around my shoulder while the other dug behind his pants and whipped something out. I flinched when a cold metal object pressed tightly against my cheek, making my breath shake as I looked up into his dark glowed eyes.

"H-Harry it's me!" I cried out in panic, really hoping it was in fact him who was sitting on top of me.

I then felt the grip on me loosen as their face softened. "Payton? What the hell are you doing out here? How did you even get out?!" He snapped as I stared at the object that was touching my cheek.

Holy crap. It's a gun.

"I- I couldn't sleep. I... I went looking for you because you weren't there... so I walked outside and I saw you." My voice trembled as I felt frightened of his actions.

"So you just came to find me?" He questioned in disbelief. I nodded my head shortly after, hoping he'd believe me.

"You didn't even attempt to escape?" He tilted his head.

I shook my head as I let out a breath, wishing for this position to end already.

"You're not the brightest girl. Are you?" Harry spoke above me as I frowned. He then took the gun off my cheek, quickly putting it back in his jeans before he grabbed me and lifted me up.

"There's no use in escaping. You probably know this place like the back of your hand. I'd be found instantly and then be punished. To me it's not worth it." I said honestly as he stared at me intensely.

He nodded his head tightly as he kept his hand clenched around my elbow. "You got some brain in you then. You know what's best for you." He said surely as I made a face.

"Did anyone see you leave?" He asked as he looked around.

"No. Everyone's dead asleep." I shook my head before he sighed and tugged me back towards the house.