Halloween Special - Part One (Multi)

Depuis le début

"Gorgeous!"

"Cutie!"

"I love you, asshole,"

"Love you too, honey,"

Doc kissed the small builder's forehead, before turning to the closet to help him decide on a costume.

Cleo pushed the headband on Joe's head back just a little further.

"Alright, now close your eyes," she instructed.

"I'm trusting you to make me look as beautiful as you," he smiled, before closing his eyes. Grinning, the zombie picked up her face paint palette and began to work.

"And you're done!" she declared, holding a mirror up to her boyfriend.

"Wow, I look amazing!" the brunette exclaimed, putting on his glasses.

"Now all you need is a wig and the outfit!" Cleo clapped her hands together, feeling giddy.

"Thanks, sweetie," Joe kissed her cheek and stood up. "I'll go change in the bathroom," he picked up the wig and costume and made his way to the bathroom. Sitting in his chair, the female pulled out a foundation and began covering herself with a familiar shade of peach.

"Tango put Zedaph down now," Impulse yelled, trying not to laugh. Zed stopped squirming and looked over at the brunette hermit while being held above Tango's head.

"Oh I'll put him down, alright," the spiky blonde smirked, leaning back.

"You throw him and you're so dead," the hermit warned.

"Yeah Tango, I've learned my lesson," the curly blonde insisted.

"If you throw him in the water, you're going to ruin his facepaint and costume!" Impulse protested

"Impy it'll be fine, we can just fix it later! Besides, Zed needs to learn a lesson," the spiky blonde calmly explained, his eyes glowing with mischief.

"Tango, please, I'm sorry. Will you forgive me?" the boy above his head sweetly apologized.

"Hm I don't know," the red-eyed male smirked. "Sending your baby zombies after me again? That wasn't very nice,"

"I promise to never do it again,"

Tango lowered his arms, contemplating. "I suppose I can forgive you," he said slowly.

Impulse and Zedaph let out a sigh of relief, but it was too soon to relax.

"Forgive you after I throw you!" he shouted, yeeting him into the water.

The curly blonde screeched as he splashed into the water. Resurfacing, he coughed a little and started cackling. Tango doubled over, laughing as well.

"Alright, now it's your turn!" the brunette declared, shoving Tango into the water.

He laughed at the two soaked blondes, but then he made a fatal mistake. Like a fool, he offered a hand to Zed, who pulled him into the water as well.

"C-Cold!" he stuttered, spitting seawater out.

"C'mon Zeddy, let's get dried off," Tango said sweetly, helping him out of the water.

"What am I? Rotten flesh?" Impulse called after them. Laughing, Zed helped him out and the three friends headed inside the cave to actually get ready for the party.