"Baby, I told you to wait inside the diner, why are you standing out alone?" Her fiance scolds her.

That voice.

My breath caught in my throat and I struggled to breathe out. My body refuses to turn around and see if it was really him. 

She rolls her eyes. "I am not here alone, I have a friend with me." She points at me.

I was on the verge of passing out from the panic I felt inside.

Please don't let it be him!

"Really, who?" He asks, walking in front of me.

My eyes fell on her fiance and my whole body froze. It was like someone dumped a bucket of cold water on my head. 

An audible gasp escaped my lips as I subconsciously took a few steps back. 

"Lo-Logan?" "Alex?" We exclaimed, simultaneously.

It was really him.

My breathing went erratic when our eyes met. The same hazel eyes from 11 years ago that tormented me for years.

His eyes and mouth went wide in shock. I can't tell if he was genuinely surprised or was just faking it. "Oh, god, it's really you." He whispers in a soft voice. 

My mouth went dry, I couldn't speak. 

Fuck, fuck, fuck! 

He is really here!!!

A warm coat drapes over my shoulder. "Look, you are shivering, babe. I told you to wear something warm." Xander's voice made me come out of my trance. 

"Hello." We heard a small voice. Xander looks ahead and his eyebrows shot up in surprise. "Oh, you are-"

"The florists." She grins, completing his sentence, and waved her hands at him.

"Right, how are..." Xander stops, staring at Logan, who refuses to move his eyes away from me. "Who is this?" He asks with a frowny voice.

"That's my fiance. Logan Jones." She introduces him. 

Xander clears his throat making Logan look at him. "Oh, sorry, I just-" He again looks at me. "It's been so long, right Alex?"

"Alex, do you know him?" Xander asks, draping his hands on my waist and pulling closer. I was so damn grateful for that.

Nothing came out of my mouth. I had no idea how to introduce Logan to him. 

Finally, I found my voice and nodded slowly, trying to calm my erratic heart. "Yes, Sorry, we are meeting after so long. I was just a little startled." My voice came out surprisingly steady.

Logan awkwardly scratches the back of his head. "Yeah. We went to the same high school," He answered Xander's question. "We were really close back then." He continued, smiling at me like he was insinuating there was something serious between us. His words made my lips purse in detest.

Why is he acting like this? Did he forget what happened 11 years ago?

"Wah, is this fate or what?" Nina laughed, clearly not feeling the tension in the air. 

"How do you know each other?" Logan asks Nina. She smiled widely. "We actually met when I went to meet my Grandmother last weekend. And what a coincidence we met here again." She grins. "Before you guys came, I was just asking her to join us for dinner. This is going to be a fun dinner." 

"Oh." "WHAT?" Both Logan and Xander said at the same time, looking at me.

Shit!

.