Page 82

It's been 10 days and I'm way past cabin fever if I don't get out of this bed I'm going to go stir crazy. I get up shower change fix my hair do my makeup and slip into a flowy summer dress. I decided to go sit by the pool and get some fresh air. I only make it half way down the stairs when I'm busted trying to make a run for it Julie:"NINA!!!! And just where do you think you're going, you're supposed to be in bed!" Me:"Bug please I'm going insane I need some fresh air!" J:"I know mama but you know what Dr. Harris said if you want to keep these little bugs in your tummy till it's safe you have to stay off your feet" Me:"I know but .....Pleeeeeaaaasseeeee!" J:"Nina I...." I give her my best pouty face Me:"I'll make you a deal we can have lunch by the pool and I'll go back to bed I promise....Pleeeeeaaaasseeeee" the look on her face breaks my heart J:"Oooh .....fine!!! But if Jared kills me I'm coming back to haunt you!" I give her a big hug and kisses Me:"Thank you baby doll I love you" she walks me out to the lounge and helps me get comfortable, it's so nice out here feels so good to breathe fresh air. We have our lunch and talk about everything and anything Me:"So what do you have planned for the baby shower?" J:"Uh uh can't tell it's a surprise" Me:"Julie! Please just a hint" J:"Ok.. it's pink and blue and baby themed!!!" Me:"Really?" J:"Yes really? If I tell you it won't be a surprise any more. " Me:"Ugh fine I'll wait!" We spend the rest of the afternoon enjoying the fresh air and the warm sun.

4 days later I'm sitting at my make-up table getting ready for the baby shower downstairs the backyard is bustling with activity you'd think there was an entire catering crew working in the kitchen and backyard but no, just Julie. Constance and my mom get here early to help out but for the most part Julie's running the show. I slip into a silky floor length kimono style dress my long brown hair is pinned to one side in soft curls. Jared:"You look so beautiful Angel, I can't wait till I can have you in my arms again" I smile sweetly at him Me:"Neither can I...." As I speak I caress his cheek and kiss his lips "....my body misses your touch, your lips, your....." my hand travels south to his manhood and caresses his crotch through his pants, I look at him with mischief in my eyes and bite my lower lip. J:"Look at me...." He looks down to his now very awake manhood ".....you've got me all dressed up with nowhere to go" Me:"Then maybe I should take care of that" the look in his eyes.... he loves the sound of that. I sit back down and go to undo his pants when we hear a knock on the door S:"You guys ready?" J:"Yeah we'll be right there" to me "Come on baby we better go downstairs" Me:"What about you?" J:"You can take care of me later" my poor baby we haven't touched since I was put on bed rest, I hate not being able to show him how much I love him. He helps me up and kisses my lips J:"I love you so much" Me:"I love you more" and we walk downstairs.

The back yard looks amazing, Julie's outdone herself the flowers smell amazing. There are small teddy bears and bootees incorporated into the center pieces not to mention two beautiful diaper cakes, one for each baby. the throw pillows are slipped cover in pastel pink, blue, soft yellow and the Damien Hirst print Jared chose for the album cover. She even found one-sees with the same print which she incorporated into the diaper cakes and the custom designed quilts her mom made for me. Julie:"So what do think?" Jared:"I'm still trying to figure out if we're at our baby shower or our album release party." She playfully slaps his arm J:"Really Jared, really?" He chuckles at that Jared:"I'm kidding sweetheart it's beautiful" he kisses her cheek. Julie:"Love bug?....do you like it?" Me:"No.... I love it, Thank you so much mama" we hug n kiss Julie:"Anything for you sweet sis" Me:"I love you so much" Julie:"I love you too"

Constance is so sweet, she is beyond excited about the babies she's knitted bootees, blankets, and beanies for them not to mentioned buying teddies bears and she also baked our cake. She finds us shortly after we've said our hello's C:"Nina darling, you look beautiful sweetheart" Me:"Thanks mom" C:"how are you feeling?" Me:"I'm feeling great" she rubs my belly C:"What about you my little angels, how are you today" they stir at her touch and like wise for my mom. The baby shower was beautiful, because of my delicate state Julie kept it simple. but we had so much fun Vicki, Emma, Nessa and a few other girls were here to help us celebrate. It was more than I expected, it's moments like these that make me appreciate my sister even more, we may not have the same blood running through our veins but we truly are sisters.