Page 25

At Shannon's house he's just woken up from a restless dream. Stella is still fast asleep he gently gets out of bed and goes to make himself some coffee. He makes his way back to the bedroom, it's a warm night so he steps out into the balcony and enjoys the twinkling lights of the City of Angels. This afternoon still lingers in his memory, his senses, his skin. He breathes deeply, closes his eyes and remembers the moment. Her scent, her body, her lips. He whisper her name "Nina" his eyes open he looks over at the woman on his bed. Her body is his for the taking but she's isn't HER, she does not awaken his senses like SHE does. She looks different somehow. He walks over to the bed. Her amber hair is dark brown. Her skin is not milky white, but sun kissed. The curve of her body is more pronounced, her breasts are fuller. She wakes up and smiles sweetly at him, he touches her face gently, and caresses her body softly with his fingertips as she arches her body to his touch. He gets into bed with her and devours her lips.

Stella's confused he's never touched her or wanted her like this. Maybe it's his way of showing her he loves her. Whatever it is she's going to enjoy him. He trails kisses down her neck to her breasts. She moans in pleasure S:"That's it baby, give in to me" he enters her and she gasps and arches her body to him. He kisses her shoulder as he rocks her hips over and over again then whispers in her ear S:" let me love you baby I'll make you forget his name" her eyes opened wide, what did he say? Then it hits her she whispers back "You son of a bitch" Oh shit!!!! What just happened? It's not her, it's not her. S:"I'm sorry baby, I can explain" Stella:"That was HER perfume wasn't ?" S:"Its not what you think." Stella plays back his words in her mind "I'll make you forget his name" Stella:"You sick fuck!!!! You have a thing for Jared's girlfriend" S:"baby, please let me......." Stella:"Did you fuck her ????" He didn't respond "Answer me Shannon, did you fuck her!!!!!!" S:"No...... Baby I'm sorry, please it's not what you think" Stella:"Do you love her?" S:"I don't know" tears ran down her face Stella:"Does he know?" S:"No!!! Baby please........ I met her before Jared did!" Stella:" and he stole her from you and now you want her back" he couldn't answer her because she was right. Stella"It was her you fucked just now not me" she gets off the bed and gets dressed S:"Stella I'm so sorry" Stella"Good bye Shannon" he would try to hold her back but in all honestly he couldn't justify what he just did. She was right and she deserved better so he watched her leave. He lays back on the bed closes his eyes and finds HER once again in his dreams.