Page 43

Breathe Nina, Breathe!!!! I'm going down my checklist making sure everything is packed and ready to go. Finally after two long weeks Jared is only hours away I'm so happy my heart is threatening to beat out of my chest. What is taking Julie so long Me:"Jewels you almost ready the car will be here any minute" I'm so antsy that I can't stand still, I just want to be in Jared's arms again. I touch up my make up while I wait. J:"Impatient much" Me:"I'm sorry I just can't wait to see Jared" I finish up and store my things in my carry-on. I look at Julie and she looks beautiful Me:"You look amazing, Shannon's gonna love you" J:"Thanks love bug. Pity, such a pretty outfit, too bad it's gonna come right of when Jared sees you" I smile at that, Me:" really?" J:"Oh yeah you look hot baby girl" Me:"Thank you my love" The gate intercom buzzes, the car is here. Thanks to my job we'll be riding to the airport in black SUV the driver pulls up to the front door and loads our luggage. I set the house alarm and it's off to the airport. The sun is setting into the western horizon the sky painted in shades of reds,oranges and yellow. I have butterflies in my stomach I feel a little queasy but I guess it's just my nerves. LAX is hustling and bustling with travelers going to and fro. We check in for our flight and head for our gate. J:"Hey love, you want some Starbucks?" Me:"Yeah sure, why not" we grab our coffee and head to our gate.

An hour later we're Vegas bound I looked out the window just in time to see the sun disappear over the horizon. They had a last minute interview so they would be arriving later in the evening. Me:"You excited?" J:"Oh yeah!!! And scared, I mean what If Shannon....." Me:"Oh wow you got it real bad don't you?" J:"Nina!!!! Don't make fun" Me:"I'm not love, I promise. Truth be told I'm antsy as hell, my stomach is in knots........ Oh God!!!!!" J:"Breathe Nina, Breathe!" Me:"I'm not in labor" J:"Yet!" Me:"Shut up!!!! 45 minutes later the Las Vegas strip came in to view, it was beautiful. Me:"We're here" Julie caught sight of the mini Eiffel Tower J:"Hey we're in Paris". The plane lands 15 minutes later, we go to the baggage claim area to meet with out driver. He loads up our luggage and we head to the hotel J:"It's hot out here" Me:" I know, we're in the desert it's bound to be hot" J:"Smart ass" we laugh. Las Vegas was amazing, it's changed a lot since the last time I was here but then again I was 10 at the time a lot is bound to change in a few decades.

We arrive at the Venetian, it absolutely stunning with its vaulted ceilings and renaissance paintings all through out. There's a beautiful grand staircase just off the lobby that almost looks like something out of a Harry Potter movie only more opulent and elegant with it's grand foyer and additional set of stairs leading in different directions. We go to the front desk and check in to our rooms. Her:"Okay here's the key to your room and the additional room you requested and your all checked in. So Mr. Shannon Leto and Mr. Milicevic will be checking in shortly is that correct?" Julie's heart fluttered at the mention of his name, Me:"Yes that's correct, thank you" Her:"You're welcome, I'll make sure to tell Mr. Jared Leto that you've already checked in for him." Me:"Thank you sweetheart I appreciate it" Her:"You're very welcome, Enjoy your stay at the Venetian." Me:"Thank you" to Julie "Here you go love bug" and I hand her room key J:"Wait, are you serious? I would've been fine with the couch in your room" Me:"We haven't seen each other in two weeks do you really want to stay in the same room with us?" She doesn't even have to think about it "Uh No!!!! Good point" we head upstairs to drop of our luggage and freshen up before the guys get here.