Page 11

There was a knock at the door Him:"Hey Jared!" J:"Come on in Tomo" T:"You ready.....Oops am I interrupting? J:"No, it's ok. I want you meet someone" to me "Nina, this is our guitarist" to Tomo "Tomo this is my girlfriend Nina" T:"Whoa when did this happen? It's nice to meet you by the way" There was something about him that charmed you instantly. I couldn't help but smile back at him Me:"Nice to meet you too and just now actually" T:"Sweet! Wait you sure I'm not interrupting anything" J:"No Tomo, you're fine" T:" Jared, I already told you, I don't go that way" Jared responded in a girlish tone "Aaw that's too bad sugar cause I think you're real sexy" we all laughed, I loved him already. T:"See what I have to put up with?" Me:"You guys are too much" T:"Sorry to steal him from you but...." to Jared "time for soundcheck" J:"Thanks I'll be right there"

Tomo in a southern drawl "It was nice meeting you pretty lady" as he tipped his invisible hat, I couldn't help it I laughed "You too Cowboy"and out he went. Me:"I love him already" J:"Me too" in his girlish voice again "I just wish he'd stop breaking my heart" Me:"Don't worry sugar, once you've had me you won't want anyone else" J:"Promise???" Me:" Oh yeah, your all mine" I kissed him again God I couldn't get enough of his lips, they were so addicting, he was addicting. J:"I want you in my arms tonight" I sighed deeply Me" I know baby, but we can't" J:"I know....Do you have to go" Me:"If I could I would stay in your arms forever" he smiled at that "Do you really want to sit through another one of your brother's temper tantrums?" J:"Let's see, let me think..." Me:"Jared!!!" J:"Uuh.....No!!! I'll call you later I promise" Me:"I'll be waiting. I love you Jared" J:"I love you more" one last kiss and I walked to the door just as I pulled it opened he pulled me back and kissed me again. J:"Don't let him touch you" Me:"Baby???" J:"Please???" Me:"I won't Love, I promise" and I kissed his his lips one last time and I left.