Page 74

S:"You're kidding me, tell me she's joking!" Shannon receives Julie's text and tries to call her but it's going straight to voicemail. J:"What's going on, what happened?" He dials again and again it goes to voicemail S:"She turned off the phone! Fuck!!!!" J:"Great now they're both missing!!!!! Just great!!!!!" S:"Jared stop!!! She found Nina they're together that's all that matters" Shannon dials a third time "Dammit baby you're kidding me..........Fuck!!!!..........call me as soon as you get this......please, I love you" Jared starts pacing, he so anxious, poor Shannon isn't doing much better he's about ready to jump out of his skin but he's trying to keep it together for Jared's sake. J:"This isn't happening, this isn't happening" S:"Jared I know how you feel but getting all worked up isn't gonna make things any better" Jared:"Easy for you to say, your girlfriend didn't up and leave you in the middle of the night!" S:"No, she waited till broad daylight" Jared realizes he just put a proverbial foot in his mouth J:"Shit!..... Shannon I'm sorry I didn't think" he pulls his little brother into his arms "They'll come home Jay, they'll come home.........they have to"

We sit on the sand sipping coffee and eating our coffee cakes. J:"Feeling better?" Me:"Yeah, much. I was so confused, it seemed so real" J:"I know it did love, I'm just so happy you were able to remember" Me:"Me too.....is he mad?" J:"Jared? Noooo!!! Of course not, he's worried sick though...... Shannon might be a different story, he told me to message or call him when I found you which I did but I turned my off my phone" I smile at her weakly, I know Shannon must be climbing the walls along side Jared but it was better this way we'd be home soon enough. Me:"I'm sorry bug" J:"Don't be, all that matters is that you're ok. So what time is your appointment" Me:"At 11:00" J"Then we better get going".
*****************
"The Doctor will see you know" We step into the exam room and it's not long before Dr. Harris joins us DH:"Morning Ladies, hmm you're early Nina you're not due for a physical for another 3 months and you missy...." meaning Julie ".....missed your appt" Julie:"Um about that...umm I'll reschedule on the way out" I just shake my head and giggle Jewels and Doctor's offices just don't mix DH:"Yeah you do that. So what's going on Nina?" Me:"I haven't been feeling that well! I've been really tired, light headed, I've passed out a few times" DH:"Any nausea or vomiting?" Me:"Yeah, both and my breasts are sore, really sore" she smiles sweetly DH:"Well I think I have a pretty good idea of what might be going on but I'll run a couple test just to be sure"

We arrive back at the house and I can't wait to be back in Jared's arms. We go into the back yard I hear Jared strumming his guitar it's one of many songs he's written but never made it onto the album "Was it a dream, was it dream is this the only evidence that proves it, a photograph of you and I ......" Jared stops playing and slams his hand on the guitar "I can't do this, I can't do this anymore I have to find her" S:"Jared we don't even know where to lo...." he catches sight of us and his voice trails off. J:"Shannon what is it?" S:"She's here" Jared's eyes open wide Me:"Jared" he turns around "Nina!!!!" He runs to me and pulls me into his arms holding on for dear life tears rolling down his cheeks J:"Why did you leave me?" Me:"Im sorry baby I was just so confused I just needed to clear my head. I love you, I love you so much" J:"I love you more, so much. Promise you'll never leave me again" he devours my lips Me:"Mmmm......never again baby I promise" his lips travel to my neck then back to my lips, I moan into his lips "I want you" he looks at Shannon and he nods in approval. Jared takes my lips again and we make our way to our bedroom.

He lowers us gently on to the bed his lips never leaving mine he takes off my bra then kisses my neck and chest. His lips soft and seductive send sweet shivers through my body his hands gently knead my breasts his lips and tongue dance on my nipples and I moan in pleasure and pain. Jared looks up at me "Baby what's wrong?" I smile sweetly and run my fingers through his beautiful hair. His lips continue their dance on my nipple and I wince in pain J:"Baby, I'm hurting you" Me:"It's ok love it's just a side effect" J:"A side effect of what angel" I smile sweetly "Of having your baby in my belly" his eyes open wide Me:"We're having a baby Jay, I'm pregnant" tears fill his eyes J:"Sooo you're not sick..... you're having my baby?" Tears roll down my cheeks as I nod yes, Me:"Are you happy?" J:"Baby, of course I am, why wouldn't I be" Me:"I don't know we..... we're not married, we haven't even been together a year, what's your mom gonna think?" J:"SShhh don't worry about that right now sweet angel, I love you......so much" he trails kisses from my lips to my belly and begins to sing as his lips dance on my skin "Bought my fate straight from hell second sight has paid off well for a mother, a brother and me...... I love you little angel, you'll always be happy you're mine" he rest his head on my belly and I stroke his hair as tears leave my eyes "I love you Jared Leto" his tears touch my belly J:"I love you more my Nina"