Page 55

Jared:" I hate to intrude on your honeymoon but......" The doors open and Julie takes the lead and opens our room door Jared steps inside and lays me gently on the bed. He moves random strands of hair away from my face. He gently caresses my cheek, I can hear him sniffle I try to reach for Jared's face he sees my hand go up takes it in his and presses it to his cheek Me:" I love you" he kisses my hand Jared:"I love you more" Julie puts a cold compress on my forehead. Julie:"How is she?" Jared:"She's coming around..... what's wrong with her?" Julie:"Im not sure Jared. She's strong, she's a fighter, she's going to be ok. Whatever this is I'm sure it's nothing bad" actually she was pretty sure she already knew but it wasn't her place to tell him. Julie:"Hey love bug feeling better?" I smile at Jared Me:"You're crying ... Why?" Jared:"You keep scaring me" Julie removes my compress Me:"I'm sorry baby" to Julie "Sorry for being a party pooper" Julie:"No don't be sorry love bug, it's not your fault" Me:" where's Shannon?" Jared motions to the window he's standing there looking out but turns to me when he hears his name. He sighs deeply and comes to the bed S:"Hey sleeping beauty, feeling better" Me:"A little....Thank you by the way" S:"No problem sweetie" he squeezes Jared's shoulder "You ok?"Jared sighs deeply and kisses my hand Jared:"Yeah ....scared.... that's all" Shannon kisses Jared's temple "Don't worry she'll be okay" I love seeing this side of Shannon, he's so protective and affectionate with Jared, moments like these melt my heart and tears leave my eyes.

Me:"I love you both so much!" Shannon kisses my forehead S:"love you too" Jared:"When's your appointment love?" Me:"Tuesday" Jared:"I'm coming with you" Me:"Ok baby, I'd like that" Julie:"Here love bug drink some water. Jared helps me up while Shannon fixes my pillows. I kiss Jared's lips, Jared:"I love you ...... So much" I rest my head on his shoulder. Shannon looks at me "Your pillows are ready my lady" I giggle and lean back onto the pillows and take the water from Julie, Me:"Thanks love.......how long was I out of it?" Julie:"Not long love bug" S:"At least you weren't out cold this time" Me:"It was so weird everything sounded muffled and I could barely focus all I wanted to do was sleep" Julie gets up and sits with Shannon. Jared sits against the pillows and I lean on his chest. I close my eyes and listen to his heart beat. Shannon panics "Nina!!!" My eyes flutter open Me:"I'm fine babe" Jared squeezes me gently and I kiss his neck Me:"I'm fine baby" Julie sighs deeply and holds Shannon from behind, he turns and takes her lips. They look good together Julie:"What is it love bug?" Me:"Nothing, just happy I brought the two of you together" Julie:"Me too" we decide to turn on the TV and watch a movie Jared and I doze off in each others arms. Julie starts to doze off in Shannon's arms S:"Baby..... Jewels wake up love" Julie:"Mmmm ....I'm sorry baby." S:"Why don't we let them rest" she looks at us and smiles Julie:"They're so sweet together, aren't they?" S:"Yeah they are........" He kisses her softly and takes her hand "........Come on" they get up and leaves us to enjoy our sweet dreams.