Page 80

Our one year anniversary was quite unexpected, well the preggers part of it was anyway. He rented a modest beach house up the coast which sat right on the beach, it had a nice open floor plan with the kitchen, living room and bedroom facing the beach and a fireplace that opened to both the bedroom and the living room. We took long romantic walks on the beach, played in the water, and soaked up the sun. On our anniversary night we sat by the fire place had chocolate covered strawberries and toasted with chilled sparkling apple cider. A little sugary yes but since I had our echebabies in my belly alcoholic beverages where out of the question. Our bedroom was aglow with candlelight, I loved the way the flames flicker and dance in his eyes. He leans in close his lips teasing mine J:"I can't believe we've been together for a whole year" Me:"Every moment spent with you has been the best I've ever known" J:"This past year with you has been the best year of my existence" he devours my lips, neck and chest, he unbuttons my top and pushes it off my shoulders he takes of my bra and releases my breasts. He caresses them gently J:"You're so beautiful" he replaces his fingers with his lips and his tongue sending sweet shivers all over my body. He takes off his shirt and takes my lips lingering before making his way down. He gently lowers us down on to the pillows as he slowly pulls off my shorts and panties and kisses my swollen belly the babies stirring at his touch. He gently pushes my legs apart and teases my inner thigh with his lips and tongue just the feel of him sends my sweet spot into a frenzy. His fingers rub probe and tease me as I moan in pleasure. He devours my sweet spot making me gasp and moan Me:"Mmmm ........ Jared" oh dear Lord his mouth I run my fingers through his hair and urge him on. My body shakes uncontrollably as he drives me insane I moan his name over and over gain as I cum for him and he savors every last drop.

He takes off his pants and briefs he comes over me and kisses my lips J:" I love you Nina" Me:"I love you more" he takes my lips again and enters me making me gasp into his lips. Just the feel of him sends my sweet spot into a state of delirium he gently rocks my hips over and over. His breathing hitches and he brakes into a light sweat, God he looks so fucken sexy. He kisses my neck and chest and claims my breast once more my own breathe hitches and I arch my body to his touch. He speeds up his rhythm faster deeper dear Lord the feel of him is incredible, he moans and his sexy growls turn me on even more I'm delirious with pleasure I gasp and moan with him as we come together. Satisfied, exhausted, happy, we lay in each others arms watching the flames flicker and dance in the fireplace J:"Happy Anniversary sweet angel" Me:"Happy Anniversary sweet love" J:"I could stay like this forever, just you, me and our babies" I look at him still drunk with desire for him, I gently caress his bare chest Me:"What are you saying Monsieur Leto, you'd love to keep me barefoot and pregnant?" he sighs deeply and caresses my check and in a sexy whisper J:"No my sweet angel I was planning on eventually buying you some Manolo's or Jimmy Choo's" I gently slap his chest Me:"Brat!!!!" J:"But you love me anyway" I place my hand on his neck and pull him close Me:"That I do sweet love" and I take his his lips.

Being pregnant over the summer sucks, you're hot and sticky and sweaty, so not comfortable and so not lady like. I'm 7 1/2 months pregnant and I look like I'm about to pop, well almost, I keep forgetting I'm carrying twins. We're having a small pool party with a few friends, Julie and Shannon, Tomo and Vicki, Emma and Sean, yeah they're still together believe it or not!!!! I see Julie and Emma in their bikinis and wonder if I'll ever look like that again. J:"Hey love bug, you ok?" I sigh deeply Me:"Yeah" J:"Talk to me mama" she knows me to well, I rub my overly swollen belly as my twins stir inside. Me"Look at me, I look like a beached whale." The smile on her face melts my heart J:"Mama, you're pregnant baby doll, loosing you're figure comes with the territory but It doesn't mean you won't get it back" we hug and I start to tear up, darn hormones, Me:"Thank you baby doll I love you so much sweet sis" J:"I love you more mama" I know I'm wining but I can't help it Me:"I just feel so unattractive, I don't even know how Jared can stand to touch me anymore!" J:"Because he loves you mama, he loves these babies, and he still finds you desirable" She rubs my belly as she speaks and the babies kick her hand J:"Oh my God how cute, they're moving" I smile sweetly at her Me:"That's because they recognize their auntie Julie's voice" she smiles big

Jared comes over to me he's soaking wet from the pool Jared:"Hey beautiful why don't you join me, the water's great" he takes my lips Jared"Mmmm ...... You taste like heaven" Me:"And you taste like sin" he devours my lips as his hand massages the inside of my thigh soaking me instantly making me moan into his lips. Julie clears her throat "Seriously?" She giggles and shakes her head "Hello, still here!....... Somethings never change" Good old Shannon never seises to amaze S:"Hey sexy, enjoying the porn flick" Julie:"SHANNON!!!" We stop kissing I blush and hide my face behind Jared's J:"It's ok Julie, I'm used to brother's warped sense on humor. I'm sorry by the way, I just can't help myself around Nina" She gives me a wicked little grin Julie:"And you thought you were unattractive. I love how he still can't keep his hands off of you" Me:"Then I guess it's a good thing because I'm always hungry for him" I take his lips again S:"Doesn't it hurt the babies when you guys..... You know" Jared:"No. Actually it's perfectly safe" he caresses my belly and the babies start moving like crazy S:"How do you, I mean isn't it uncomfortable?" Julie:"Baby stop being so nosey" S:"Come on babe don't tell me you're not the least bit curious" Julie:"I am love but I'm not gonna grill Nina in front of Jared" I give Shannon a mischievous look Me:"Trust me babe your brother can be very creative" Jared:"Mmmm....... You're making me hungry again" he goes for my lips S:"Oh God you guys are hopeless" Julie giggles again and turns her attention to Shannon. She gets up and straddles him Julie:"I can think of a couple other things you could be doing instead of obsessing over your brother's sex life" S:"Oh really, is that so?" Julie:"Mmmhmm" she savors his lips as she grinds her hips and he growls into her lips. Jared looks at them then at me and mouths really. Jared:"Now who's making a porno?" They stop kissing and giggle he bites his lips turning her on, Jared:"Come on porn king let's get back in the pool before you start ricocheting all over the place" Julie let's him up, uh hmmm oh my someones up, WOW that's a site I haven't seen in a while. he catches me staring and gives me a wicked little grin, he scoops up Julie and makes a run for the pool Julie:"Shannon NOOO!!!!!" he jumps into the pool with her in his arms. I hug Jared and giggle he looks at me with mischief in his eyes J:"We're you checking out my brother" I return his look and bring him close Me:"Don't worry baby, you have a much better package than he does" J:"Dirty Birdie" Me:"Only for you"