chapter 48

Chapter 48

The next day the twins and the fae woke up rather early in order to go to the fae's house . They still lived there and the house still held all of their belongings. The fae didn't have a lot of clothes at the jewlson household and had to retrieve some fresh clothes. It was a rather relaxed morning as Trell sued their rather impressive kitchen to cook a nice breakfast.

Though the house was hardly lived in it had a very comfortable and relaxed atmosphere. The colours were light within the living room and it was just peaceful for a few minutes. They spent their time talking about pleasant things, avoiding the topic of the day and the things that happened at school. The talk was mainly about the technology that was in the fae world but it trailed off in many areas.

One of the areas it went into was their relationships. "So..." Kelso started to say with a slight blush on her face, it was easy to tell that she didn't really want to ask the question but it was something that needed to be cleared up. "What do we call this?" This caused a lot of confusion within the room as Laylian twisted her upper body to look at her ....well that's the topic of the conversation isnt' it?

"What is this?" Laylian asked her when referring to Kelso's lack of detail. It caused kelso to smile a little bit to herself and shake her head. She was used to conversing with Tyrell who usually understood most things that came out of her mouth. Though this time he had a smirk on his face and crossed arms. He wanted to watch the conversation as a spectator, even though he was also curious.

"What i mean is me and you." Kelso said firmly with a fond smile "and Tyrell and Sylvester" Tough this didn't seem to go the way she planned, she had thought that they were going to immediately get what she meant by her tone of voice and the order of which she put their names. This wasn't the case as a few seconds of confused silence rolled by before Sylvester quietly muttered.

"Uh...friends?" Tyrell saw Sylvester's eyes sparkle with joy as he mentioned the word 'friends' it was a very beautiful sight to see . Someone valuing the concept and idea of friendship. "What are we all if not friends?" Sylvester asked cluelessly which caused Kelso to send her twin a pleading look.

Tyrell gave a slight chuckle as he unfolded his arms and wrapped one around Sylvester, making sure not to knock the plate off his knee. "What she means is, are we in relationships."the thought of the following questions brought a sweet smile to his face as he asked in a quiet tone, a tone which is unusual for him . "are we boyfriends and are Kelso and Laylian girlfriends. Are we dating?"

Laylian wanted to laugh at her own silliness and obliviousness and therefore she did. This wasn't the perfect timing as the questions he was just asked was a very serious one, to kelso at least. Laylian seemed to notice that Kelso's mood seemed to drop and she quickly apologised . "i'm sorry, i'm just...embarrassed it took me so long to realize what you meant. " Then the reality of the question hit her in the face. "Wait...are we dating?"

The excitement that Laylian was feeling was very contagious as Sylvester started to smile too, though he was slightly confused. "Umm...don't we need to go on a date to be classified as dating?" It was a very sensible question. This lead the humans to wonder, why do you call it dating if you're not currently on a date or actively dating? Does this mean that married people are not allowed to go on dates? Or are they still classed as dating?

The cycle of questions made one come into Tyrell's head and so he said with a smirk. "Is that your way of asking me on a date? If so yes." the grin that was on Tyrell's face could be compared to the cheshire cat's . He thought he was so smooth by asking this. It wasn't like him at all and it was incredibly cheesy but it got the reaction that he wanted.

Sylvester spluttered and stuttered "I-uh-what?- yes?" He rubbed the back of his neck, coming into contact with Tyrell's hand , which took hold of his and entwined their fingers. Causing Sylvester's blush to deepen and for the girls to let out giggles.

"Yes." Tyrell said in confirmation for the both of them. They were officially going on a date, they didn't know when and they didn't know where but the idea and the promise between themselves was enough for them to be happy and content.

The girls looked at each other as the boys continued their conversation and breakfast. "So i guess that answers their question." Kelso muttered as she leaned on Laylian's shoulder. Laylian tilted her head so that her's was on top of Kelso's .

"Yes...and i agree." Laylian said cheerfully as Kelso quickly lifted her head up once again to look straight at Laylian. Laylian said no more but to watch in amusement as Kelso's lips opened and closed like a fish. Kelso sat back with a humph, moving out of Laylian's way rather childishly. "Oh come on!" Laylian laughed , playfully pulling Kelso back towards her.

"What do you agree with? That they're dating or that we should date or-? "Kelso was cut off with a quick kiss on her cheek. "That...i guess answers the question!" The both of them laughed as Kelso stopped resisting and rejoined the hugging position that they were previously in.

They only had a few more minutes before Hazel phones up telling them that the guests had arrived and that the cousins were waiting for them in the garden. The walk home was rather quiet and slow for the couples. They walked hand in hand until they got to the corner of the street the house was on. At that point they stopped and looked at each other.

"Are we ready for this?" Tyrell asked the other three as he eyed his house, nothing was out of the ordinary and he didn't expect there to be anything unordinary there. Though he slightly felt like, they were going to be told something that was going to change their lives. Or that something will happen today, because of their guests that will put a rift in the peace.

"Nope! But it's going to happen anyway so why not get it over with?2 Kelso said joyfully as she walked in front, pulling Laylian gently as they headed towards the house. Tyrell nodded his head in understanding and looked to Sylvester, who gave him a bright and encouraging smile. They also started to head towards the house. Awaiting the news that will break their peace.