chapter 15

Chapter 15

The twins were excited, for the first time since they moved there, they were genuinely looking forward to school or anything really. They were quick in wishing their nanna a good day and heading off to school.

Once they got there they sat in the cafeteria. They had somewhat claimed their seats as their own, it was the second row down on the right column. The tables in the cafeteria were weird. They were very unusual to have in a school but the twins supposed it was because there were so many students.

There were bar-stool type chairs that were in rows on either side of the cafeteria, there was a small section of table next to them where students could put their lunch. Though the twins preferred to sit at the tables and benches that were in four columns. Of course the tops of the tables matched the colour scheme that the twins were quickly growing tired of and the benches were uncomfortable .

"Do you think they'll come and sit with us?" Kelso asked her brother nervously as she picked at her nails, She had gotten in trouble for her nail varnish the day before and since then she had been picking it off. She could have used the nail varnish remover but she really did not want to, she oculdn't imagine the amount of people who used it at school.

"I wouldn't sit with us." Tyrell chuckled as he took a sip of his water. This caused Kelso to punch him in the arm with a smile. This means that they were evidently and outwardly shocked when two people approached them. They looked up to see Laylian and Sylvester, holding hands and smiling at them. Laylian had a kind and welcoming smile on her face and Sylvester had a small and shy smile on his.

"Sorry to interrupt! We were wondering if we could sit here with you guys until class?" Laylian asked whilst holding a croissant and a cup of tea. Sylvester held a piece of toast and a bottle of water. He was holding his toast like he could devour it at any given moment. Like a dog who had been trained to sit before they could eat.

"Um sure! Be our guest." Tyrell looked shocked as the two beautiful beings sat down across from him and next to kelso. Kelso was at the top of the table whilst Tyrell was on her right. Laylian was on her left and Sylvester was next to laylian.

"Thank you, this school is very different, we were home schooled you see? So this is all very new!" Laylian explained whilst Sylvester started eating his toast and nodding along. The twins gave a small scoffa dn smile.

"Yeah no this school is strange to us too, we've been to plenty of schools but none like this." Kelso said in hopes of giving the two friends some comfort. She wanted to let them know that they were in the same boat and that the school is in fact a little bit strange. "You shall learn to loathe the colour mint green ...though the teachers seem nice!"

Tyrell chuckled at his sister's attempts to stay positive "yes it's not too bad here , it'll just take some getting used to." He sent Sylvester a comforting smile. Well he sent a comforting smile at laylian and Sylvester but his main focus was on Sylvester.

Sylvester blushed and looked down muttering a "Hopefully." He then cleared his throat and looked up, bravely meeting the eyes of Tyrell. "Umm do you two mind if we look at your schedules? We don't really know our way around...we might have some together?"

Tyrell was glad that he was asked for his schedule instead of them needing to ask the two new people for theirs. So he gave a rather big smile before handing it over. Since the twins had been assigned to the same classes due to being enrolled so late, along with their similar grades, they had the same classes. This was good because Kelso had already lost her schedule.

Laylian looked almost expectedly at Kelso who waved her off with a nervous chuckle. "Ty and I have the same classes..." Kelso trailed off at the end as she played with the lid off Laylian's tea. "I-uh- kind of lost my schedule." This caused Tyrell to chuckle a little bit and for Kelso to nudge him with her elbow.

"Oh okay, Sylvester and I share the same classes too." Laylian looked nervously at Sylvester in hopes that the two students didn't find it strange. She wasn't sure if it was normal for the two new tudents to be in the same class. Though the chances of it being normal were looking a bit brighter since she found that the twins were in the same class. Laylian took a quick glance over the papers which Sylvester was holding. A small smile spread upon both of their faces, they were in the same classes as the two humans.

The twins looked at each other patiently as the two friends compared the schedules. "It seems that we are in the same classes..." Sylvester trailed off a little as he looked at the small letters on the right hand side of one of the boxes which held their class name, teacher and set. "Class....Eh3?" His pronunciation of the latter made Kelso widen her eyes a little bit and Tyrell to slightly tip his head ot the side. Though the twins decided to let it go.

They didn't notice as Laylian leaned closer to him "It's E not eh...but good job!" This caused a slight blush to appear on Sylvester's face, though with a quick glance above his paper he realized that the twins were not going to dwell on his mistake. He handed one bit of paper back to the twins, Tyrell took it before looking confused.

"Uh this is your schedule." Tyrell noted with a smile , it didn't take him long to notice as it had two names instead of one. "Woah your names are so interesting! How do you pronounce them?" Sylvester shyly held out Tyrell's schedule to himas he took his own. Laylian took notice of hi sred face from Tyrell's words and she knew he wouldn't be speaking much anytime soon.

"Sylvester's surname is klesifor, which is pronounced cle-si-for. And my surname is caileafaq, pronounced kai-leaf-ack. I know they are rather hard to pronounce. " Laylian said happily, her main focus was Kelso. Kelso was spinning the lid off her drink on the table. Tyrell was busy looking at Sylvester's ted face and trying to send him a comforting smile.

"Those are cool names, where are you fr-" Kelso started before the school bell rang to tell them they had five minutes to get to class. The twins sighed as the friends looked confused. "Time for tor-I mean class."