chapter 31

Chapter 31

the next day seemed to be going rather normally for the four friends. That was until after PE , it was lunch time once again. They got used to their regular seats rather quickly . The four of them were chatting about what had happened in PE, luckily the girls got to stay inside as it once again had started to rain. It was about fifteen minutes into lunch time before they were interrupted.

"well hello there." It was Bryan. Most of the group was behind him, four were missing, those four being John, lily, Eden and Devin. Tyrell had no doubt that the four of them were doing things for Bryan, he couldn't imagine any of the four getting into actual trouble or needing to stay back after classes .

"Hello Bryan....uh can we help you?" Laylian asked politely whilst tilting her head. She knew this was coming, as did the rest of them. Though none of theme expected to be approached by the group, they just expected to bump into the group in the hallway .

"Depends...did you have fun the other day?" Bryan asked wickedly with a smirk on his face, though Sylvester could see a hint of worry in Bryan's eyes. Bryan didn't like what happened the other night any more then they did. Either that or he was afraid the group would spill about how chicken he was in the woods. Though all hypothesis were quickly erased .

"Oh yes it was really fun! did you find anything in the woods? or did you get scared away by nothing?" Sylvester sometimes, or always, hated the fact he was a dark fae. He often did and said things that he would later regret. This being one of them. All eyes of the group seemed to darken a little bit, apart from Alex and Brandon, they were just...observing.

"Look..." Bryan said as he walked closer to the table and paced his hands on the table whilst leaning on them "I run this school at the moment, don't spill a word to anyone and you will stay alive." He was very threatening though he still held some worry in his tone and expression. Though his words allowed some confusion to appear on the two fae's faces.

"Alive?" Laylian asked concerned, she started to fiddle with the lid of kelso's drink just like Kelso had on their first day. She did not like the look that they were being given from the group. She was surprised that this was happening within a school , threatening people's lives didn't seem to be a normal occurrence.

"It's a social thing, if you are dead well-" Brandon tried to explain in a somewhat informative and awkward manner. He scratched the back of his head and held a very fake looking smile. This seemed like something that would happen in a television programme, something where the group of misfits were interrogated by the bullies or the populars of the school.

"you get shunned, bullied or forgotten." Erin said snootily as she interrupted Brandon. Erin wrapped her arm around Mark's shoulders so that she was nearly looming over the four friends as well. Though the two humans who were sat down didn't seem too phased by this, it was the typical high school experience they were expecting but not what they were hoping for.

"basically" Bryan tilted his head in the direction of Erin, showing that he agreed with her statement. They seemed to be the stereotypical couple of the school and the twins dreaded what other stereotypes they would hopefully never need to meet. Neither of them were fond of stereotypes to begin with and the idea that some people seemed to fit so perfectly into them made their skin crawl.

"So keep your mouths shut right newbies?" Darius said with his arms crossed on one side of Bryan whilst Lawrence was on the opposite side and next to Erin. The two males were very big and seemingly strong. Tyrell thought that Bryan must feel rather protective being in the middle of two of the biggest males in the school. By now Bryan was no longer leaning on the table but he stood with one arm around Erin's waist and the other just hanging by his side.