chapter 42

chapter 42

"we're...strange" Laylian admitted "it's not very common for fae to go and live in the human world , nevermind fall in love with-" before she realized what she was saying she had already said too much. Her cheeks turned bright red at the realization of what she said and she started to walk faster. As though she was walking away from the embarrassment.

"wait what was that?" Kelso asked slowly with a blush on her face also, she started to walk quicker to catch up with Laylian and just managed to stay a little behind the fae. "you -" Kelso started to stutter just in case she had misheard, just in case she was daydreaming about that magical moment again. She didn't want to get ahead of herself. Laylian could be admitting her feelings for Tyrell for all Kelso knew

"you heard what i said umm..." Laylian sad as though she was trying to assure both of them. She was trying to reassure Kelso that she had heard correctly and she tried to reassure herself that everything was okay. That what was about to happen and the words that Kelso heard being muttered were not going to affect their friendship and completely made them lose the relationship that they had now.

In that moment Kelso didn't really think of anything else , she felt like this was her opportunity to show Laylian her feelings or else the opportunity would be gone forever. She hoped that Laylian was saying what she thought that she was saying. Therefore when Laylian turned to see Kelso behind her, she was met with a pair of lips meeting hers. There was moments of bliss as the two of them shared the special moment. They felt like they understood each other in those short few seconds they were connected. They were each hesitant to pull away and were left with a feeling of disappointment. Though Kelso's anxieties grew too much and she had to pull back to see laylian's reaction.

"well then..." Kelso muttered as the two of them stood awkwardly in the middle of the forest, blushing like mad . The two of them just stood and tried to understand what had happened in the past few minutes. The emotions that Laylian was feeling was causing the sun to seemingly shine brighter and the life that was surrounding them to be more cheerful.

"yeah lets just continue on..." Laylian said as she turned on her heel and started back towards the building. This time their fingers were interlocked in a silent promise. A silent love for eachother that had came bursting to the surface in the previous moments . The love and happiness radiated from the two of them as they seemed to be able to fight the world and lingering doom that was beginning to plague and cover the town.

It was so strong that even Sylvester could feel the difference in the air from where he sat with Tyrell. They were doing more research . Tyrell could feel the change in Sylvester's emotions as Sylvester's shoulders lifted and a small smile graced his lips.

"what is it?" Tyrell asked the normally neutral dark fae. "i'm assuming that there's nothing wrong tho i feel like i'm missing out on something..." Tyrell trailed off and wished he had some sort of telepathic power so that he could know what the dark fae was thinking. The spark in Sylvester's eyes only grew as they wondered over to Tyrell and met his gaze.

"you are correct, there is nothing wrong. rather the opposite" Sylvester said matter-of-factly as his grin started to grow . "i believe that there is love in the air , and it is effecting me emotionally...and somewhat effecting my rationality. "

Sylvester didn't let his mind come back to rationalize what he was about to do. If he was thinking rationally then he probably would have done the opposite to what he was going to do. He would have probably made an excuse to exit the house and go pace around in his house.

Instead of doing that he pulled Tyrell in for a long and passionate kiss. He just felt the emotions run over him and whilst he felt the lack of care he decided to take a rather big leap. He wasn't really expecting Tyrell to kiss back but in the end , Tyrell was more then happy to show the affection he had for Sylvester.

It was a sweet and delicate moment as the two embraced each other and kissed happily. It was only broken when Sylvester's anxieties started to settle in and he pulled back hurriedly. "I-I'm sorry , I ..." Sylvester was about to once again leave the room but out of embarrassment and shame. He was ashamed for hsi actions as a perfect human such as Tyrell would never date a creature of darkness such as himself. He had been kicked and bullied so much by the other dark fae that his confidence was about ten feet under. Therefore the thought of even sharing this moment with someone was a thought that didn't really appear in his mind.

Tyrell was ready to catch him as he went towards the door , forgetting his things and just wanting to escape the awkward situation that he had got himself in. Tyrell had grabbed his hand and intwined their fingers. Sylvester could get out of Tyrell's grip with little to no effort , but he didn't really want to.

It was almost too easy for Tyrell to bring Sylvester close to him in a strong hug. It wasn't something that Tyrell did often, he usually only hugged Kelso and now Hazel. Though this hug felt much different to the other hugs that he had shared. This hug meant more than any hug he had ever shared with anyone before.

Sylvester nearly broke down in tears right then and there as his emotions once again took over him. The brightness was still in the air, it was making Sylvester feel more vulnerable then ever as he was with the one person who he felt could truly understand him.