"There might be a box of condoms in the cabinet below. Just check it," Tessa points to the cabinet and I quickly open it and find a box with one last condom in it.

I hold the foil packet in my hand and stare at Tessa. Why the hell are there condoms in here?

"What? Don't look at me like that. Those aren't mine. Trevor and Lydia can be a little wild sometimes," she shrugs and pulls me closer to her.

"Oh god! Don't even talk about them right now."

"Exactly," Tessa starts kissing my neck and I tear the packet and roll on the condom.

I slowly insert myself into her and she wraps her legs once again around my waist. Starting slowly, we soon pick up the pace and I slam myself into her, deeper and faster.

I pull myself almost out of her, just leaving my tip inside her and thrust my entire length into her. She digs her nails into my shoulder which will definitely leave marks.

"Yes Hardin. Faster," Tessa almost screams and I crash my lips onto hers, to take in all of her moans and screams.

With one deep thrust I know I've hit that spot, when she throws her head back in pleasure. I hit the same spot a few more times and I know she's close to her climax and so am I.

"Come on baby, come with me," I start pounding in and out of her.

One last thrust, and both of us come undone together. We stay in the same position for a few moments to get back from our intense climax. I give her one last kiss and remove myself from her and throw the used condom in the dustbin.

We quickly get dressed because I have a feeling that these people might knock any minute now. We've been gone for quite some time now.

As soon as we get out, all three of them instantly look at us with huge ass grins plastered on their faces.

"Well, are you both done with your workout?" Lydia asks with a smirk. Tessa gets a little embarrassed and shy and then looks up at me to answer.

"Actually I kind of twisted my hand while doing weights so I needed Tessa's help. Nothing else," I say with an innocent face even though I know it's not going to work.

"Boys enough of teasing now! Let's go!" I'm shocked when these words leave Lydia's mouth. She's always the one who enjoys teasing and now she's asking us to stop. Wow. I'm happy.

We all take quick showers and meet in the dining area for dinner. We decided to order pizza because all of us were tired to make dinner ourselves.

Tessa is sitting exactly in front of me and Lydia is sitting beside her. The girls are busy talking to each other about some new shoe collection that they want to buy and the two boys are constantly teasing me. These guys think what I have with Tessa and what I feel for her is just temporary or a joke. She means a lot to me and I'm not going to let their assumptions affect anything.

After around thirty minutes of talking and eating, suddenly Dan kicks me under the table and whispers something in my ear that I definitely didn't need to hear right now.

It just ruined my entire mood and I lost my appetite. I excuse myself from everyone saying that I have an important call to make and go to the backyard.

Just as I go out, tears start rolling down my cheeks. Why can't I be happy for once in my life? Is it so difficult for people to leave me alone? Everytime something good starts happening, it's ruined within days or hours. For once I want to be happy.

"Hardin, all okay?" I hear Tessa's sweet voice and quickly wipe my tears. She touches my shoulder and I turn around to look at her.

"Yes babe! Let's go inside," I take her hand in mine and lead us inside the house.

I hate to lie to her but I can't tell her this. Right now I'm not lying, I'm just not telling her what's going. I can't risk anything. What if she leaves me?

She turns towards me and gives me a kiss on my cheek with a huge smile. I smile at her and make a promise to myself that I won't screw this up.

Dan looks at me with concern filled in his eyes. I give him a smile and nod my head, assuring him that I'm fine.

Everyone finishes dinner and wishes each other good night and we head to our rooms. In the room I don't speak a word to Tessa and go to take a shower.

I hit the shower wall in anger and my knuckles start bleeding. I don't care about it at the moment.

"Hardin, it's been an hour! Is everything alright in there?" Tessa asks from outside. I didn't even realise I've been in here for so long.

"Yes baby. Just give me two more minutes," I clean myself up and hide my bruises as much as possible. I don't want her to worry about me.

I open the bathroom door and Tessa gets up from the bed and pulls me into a hug. She holds me tight for a few minutes and then looks up at me.

"Hardin, I don't know what is going on and I won't force you to tell me. I trust you and I know you will tell me when you are ready. Just know that I won't leave you until you make me," she goes on her tiptoes and gives me a sweet kiss.

She is always so sweet and caring. I don't think I can tell her this. What if it ruins our relationship?