a/n pt 2

wow, it's truly sad i had to make ANOTHER authors note to explain why I chose to not finish MY book?

DISCLAIMER; i don't mean to come off rude!!!

the amount of people i have commenting and dming me consistently about finishing this book is kind of ridiculous, guys. i LOVE the support you have all done with this book, it's really amazing, but the fact people are getting angry with me because i choose not to finish it is???

part of the reason is nate, yes. how he forces his religion on others, how he supports a pig like trump in office, how he's pro life and has stated many times it doesn't matter if a woman was raped, it's her RESPONSIBILITY to take care of the baby, how he was rude to fans, his coworkers, etc, AND how he has made very racist comments about muslims.

but the other part? i don't like kol that much anymore. sure, i'll watch an edit here and there. but overall, i don't like tvd like i used too.

so why would i spend countless hours writing a book i don't enjoy?

please be considerate of my opinions! you don't have to comment about how "nate and kol aren't the same person" or "it's unfair you're not finishing" because try to put yourself in my shoes!

i would stay up so late just to get a chapter out so YOU KIDDOS would be happy. i would spend less time on my homework and school and such just to get a chapter out so YOU KIDDOS would be happy. and that was even when i enjoyed writing this book, if i tried FORCING myself to finish this book it would be horrible and Clara doesn't deserve that!

part of me wants to just unpublish this book completely, but i know before i had a few comments asking me not to. but honestly, if this string of angry comments & dms etc keeps happening i'm unpublishing this book for sure.

so all i'm asking, is to be kind kids❤️

🎉 You've finished reading ✓ 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄, 𝘬. 𝘮𝘪𝘬𝘢𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘰𝘯 🎉