𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧—"𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙧𝙮 𝙨𝙚𝙭?"

———

"𝘾𝙇𝘼𝙍𝘼?"

𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘽𝙇𝙊𝙉𝘿𝙀 𝙏𝙐𝙍𝙉𝙀𝘿 𝙃𝙀𝙍 head as she heard someone enter the house and call out her name, shutting the front door behind them. She rolled her blue eyes as she immediately recognized it as Kol, and she really didn't have the energy to deal with him, especially if he was trying to get her to turn her emotions back on.

"Up here!" She responded, a mischievous smirk started to appear on her face as she thought of a little surprise for the boy.

She jumped up from her bed to her bathroom, turning on the light and the fan as she bent down past the shower curtain. She twisted the cold and hot knobs, two seconds for the hot knob and one for the cold knob.

She now heard the brown eyed boy walking up the stairs, and she quickly shed her dark green t-shirt, it pulling slightly on strands of her hair as she did so. She tugged on her blue jeans, slipping them off easily.

Now she was standing in her bathroom with just a black set of lace lingerie, and she smirked brightly as the ancient vampire stepped into her room.

"Where are—Oh, my God," Kol's jaw dropped so fast that Clara could've sworn it hit the ground, and she batted her eyelashes as a red blush covered Kol's cheeks. He spun around, so that he was instead looking at Clara's bedroom wall rather than her body. "Can you get dressed?"

The blonde girl was hoping something else would happen, but nonetheless continued stripping as she let out an annoyed sigh. "Not my fault you interrupted my shower."

She moved her blonde locks out of the way, still a bit awkward how they only go to just above her shoulders now rather than the middle of her back. She stepped into the warm shower as she finished undressing, and let the drops trickle all over her sore body.

"Did you need something, love?" Clara asked, running her fingers through her now soaked blonde head.

"I wanted to talk to you," Kol spoke up, and it sounded like he was now standing in the bathroom rather than her bedroom.

"If you're trying to convince me to switch my humanity back on—"

"—I just want to talk," Kol interrupted her, and Clara wanted to see his face to but the shower curtain prohibited that.

She was a bit curious, to be honest, and she tilted her head a bit as she tried to think of this was some trick for him to get her to flip her switch back. She didn't answer, and instead rubbed the conditioner into her hair as she waited for him to continue.

"I wanted to show you some things."

"You know, this conversation would be better if I could see your face," Clara smiled to herself, hoping the boy would join her in the shower.

"Yeah, it would," Kol replied, and her smile only grew as she heard the boy make a shuffling noise. "So, maybe hurry it up in there?"

The shower curtain shuffled a bit as the boy placed a towel on the edge of the tub, and Clara's mischief faded from her face as she grumbled under her breath. She rinsed our the rest of the conditioner and body soap on her body, and shut off the shower. She snatched the hanging towel, and dried off her hair as she heard Kol impatiently tapping his foot on the tiled floor.