𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮—"𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙛𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚?"

———

"𝙑𝙊𝙐𝙎 𝙀𝙏𝙀𝙎 𝘼𝘽𝙎𝙊𝙇𝙐𝙈𝙀𝙉𝙏 𝘽𝙀𝙇𝙇𝙀, 𝙈𝙊𝙉 amour."

Clara smiled softly as she pressed her pink, probably swollen, lips onto Kol's with a certain delicateness but yet with extreme love. She pulled away from kissing the boy after a moment, laying her head on his bare chest.

"I have no idea what you just said, but, it sounded cute, so thank you," Clara pecked at Kol's jaw gently.

Currently, the couple were cuddling with only few layers separating between them. The two had been residing in Paris, France, for the past few days. In truth, this summer Clara has had the most fun she'd had in her entire life. They visited everywhere Hawaii to Italy, Japan to Spain, and now, France. Kol promised the girl that he'd show her the world, and he was keeping his word.

"God, I didn't know a bed could be so comfy," Clara moaned out, stretching her arms out as she rolled across the bed. "And the view! We're right next to the Eiffel Tower, oh my gosh."

The girl jumped up, only in a slim tank top that just barely covered her underwear and butt, and glanced out the window. The sky was turning dark now that the sun had set, and the lights filled within the city were glistening under the brightening stars.

"If you told me that a year ago, I would be in this fancy hotel sharing chocolate strawberries in Paris with Kol Mikaelson," Clara turned around to look over her shoulder at the brown eyed boy, a broad smile across her face. "I would've told you that even if he was the last man alive, I would never."

"I guess you could call that improvement, huh?" Kol smirks, sending the girl a quick wink as he padded the spot where she was previously laying down.

She smiled proudly at her boyfriend, and jumped back onto the bed landing on her knees. She carefully crawls over Kol, placing her spread legs on top of his hips, and starts grinding slowly. When Clara hit a good spot, Kol let out a sudden grunt with closed eyes, and then she planted her lips on his as they steadily made out.

After a few minutes, the two were interrupted when Clara's ringtone started going off on the nightstand beside them. They both opened their eyes, separating from the sweaty body of the other, and Kol lets out sigh.

"Can't you ignore it?"

"Sorry, babe," Clara smiles, pecking Kol's cheek as she raised herself off him, once again he made a groaning noise as the comfort of her body left him. She scoops up her phone after the third or fourth ring, and answers it quickly while spotting who the caller ID was. "Calling to hear about my little taste of France?"

"Oh, you know it, princess."

Clara rolled her eyes at her raven haired best friend, and she gets up from sitting on the bed to stand up nearby the window. She could feel Kol's eyes on her the whole time, especially since hardly any of her butt was covered.

"So, you're in France now?" Damon asked, and Clara nodded even though he wouldn't be able to see it.

"Flew in a few days ago," Clara explained, holding the phone up to her ear as her fingers graze against the windowsill. "You know, you and Elena could've joined us. It could've been like a double date going all over most of Europe."