𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩—"𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩"

———

(sorry for the big gif)

"𝙄 𝘾𝘼𝙉'𝙏 𝘽𝙀𝙇𝙄𝙀𝙑𝙀 𝙒𝙀'𝙍𝙀 𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙀, at our senior prom."

Clara smiled brightly, flashing her white teeth, as she spoke. Currently, the girl was standing with Bonnie and Matt — who both looked absolutely ravishing. They hadn't heard from Caroline yet, mostly because they saw Elena wearing Caroline's dress from earlier at the store.

She was wearing a gown that she had picked it put a few months ago, thanks to the help of her best friend, Damon. The two stood through hours and hours of dress shopping together, mostly because Clara wanted to pick out the dress and let it be over there and then. It was a dark blue ballgown that was just a bit too long for her, with a silver, shiny pattern that went all the way from the top of the dress to the bottom. Thank God it had pockets, because Clara really didn't have the time to worry about a purse to carry around all night.

"I know, it's so crazy," Bonnie replies, nodding along with the girls previous statement. "I wish it was under better circumstances, though."

Clara followed Bonnie's eyes as they went past her and behind, and when she spun around she saw Elena. She really wasn't in the mood to deal with the no humanity girl, so she quickly bids farewell to the witch and human, and walks off past the dress thief.

Before Clara had the chance to walk straight out of the dancing area, something attached itself to her small wrist. When she looked over her shoulder to see who it was, an annoyed glance appeared on her face.

"Damon," Clara commented, eyeing the man up and down as he released his grip from the girl.

The oldest Salvatore boy was wearing the usual white and black tux, although his pants seemed a little bit too small for him. His black hair had a small amount of gel in it, slicking it back some but a few strands went wild.

"Lara, look—"

"—No, absolutely not," Clara interrupted before he even had the chance to talk, raising her index finger to point it warningly at him. "Damon, you chose Elena, stick with your choice."

Clara tried spinning around to storm off, but once again she was stopped by Damon wrapping his long fingers around her wrist. "Damon, I—"

"—I can't live without my best friend," this time it was Damon to cut off the girl, which surprised her a bit. "I'm sorry, that I wasn't there for you when you needed me most. I'm sorry that I'm so busy with Elena that I haven't talked to you. I'm sorry that I'm such a selfish, terrible best friend."