𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙬𝙤

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙬𝙤—"𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠"

———

"𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙏 𝙈𝙊𝙑𝙄𝙀 𝙒𝘼𝙎 𝙎𝙊 𝙂𝙊𝙊𝘿, I'm so happy we went."

The brunette girl, Ashlyn, was in a blue jeep with her boyfriend, Trey. They were currently driving home, or the campus where the two lived. It was dark outside, with a little bit of fog, but they pegged it up to the fact it had been raining all day.

Ashlyn smiles brightly at the boy in the drivers seat, intertwining their fingers together as they shared a glance.

"Trey, look out!"

Immediately the boy took his foot off the gas and slammed on the breaks as they spotted what looked like a body in the road. It was a blonde girl laying in her back with her arms crossed over her chest. They stopped a few feet before the girl, and Ashlyn jumped out to see if she needed help.

"Hello? Are you okay?"

The blonde turned her head, where her cheek was resting against the cement. She sucked in a quick breath, and a wicked smile appeared on her face as she leaned forward, still sitting on her butt.

"Uh, what's your name?"

"Oh, my names Clara," the blonde girl smiled, and she looked over her shoulder to see a boy sitting in the drivers seat, cocking her head a bit.

"Well, Clara, are you alright?"

"Oh, I'm perfect," the girl responded, raising up from the ground using her palms. She brushed her black jeans off from any dirt, and then eyed the brunette girl up and down. "Other than the fact I'm hungry, though."

"I think I have some granola bars in my car, I'll tell my boyfriend to get them."

"Hm, I don't know if granola bars is what I'm craving," Clara states, switching from the brunette to the boy still sitting in the drivers seat.

"Oh they'll help, c'mere, you must be freezing," the girl waved over as she walked over to the drivers side, popping open the door.

The boy gets out of the car after sharing a few words with his girlfriend, opening the the back seat. Clara took this opportunity to slam his forehead forward onto the window, and she could already smell the blood.

"Oh, my God! Trey!"

Clara smiled victoriously as the boy fell to the ground, an unconscious heap. The blonde turned to face the brunette, and she looked frightened as she started running away. She rolled her eyes at the girl foolish ways, and using her vamp speed she rushes to right in front of the girl.

Her bloodshot eyes with thick grey lines under them, her fangs protruding through her pink gums as she smiled. The girl screamed out at the sight of her, and Clara licked her teeth with excitement.

She grabbed the girl, pulling her close as she dug her fangs into the side of her neck. After sucking and drinking, Clara releases the girl and let her fall to the hard ground as she took in some air.

Blood was dripping down her chin and dropping on her shirt and the ground, and she listened in on the girls heartbeat, which no longer existed. Clara didn't care as she stepped over the lifeless girl, making her way towards the unconscious boy still by the car, but she heard him groaning softly after a moment.