𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣—"𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙖 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩"

———

"𝘾𝙇𝘼𝙍𝘼, 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀, 𝘼𝙍𝙀𝙉'𝙏 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙏𝙃𝙀 one who's supposed to be wearing the blindfold when—"

Clara Lockwood rolled her bright blue eyes while shaking her head disgracefully at her boyfriend, Kol Mikaelson, as she cut him off before he had the chance to finish his sexual comment. "—You can take off the blindfold now!"

The original vampire took a second to manage taking off the black blindfold wrapped around his head, and his mouth fell slightly ajar as he looked around the room.

"Happy birthday!" The girl chanted happily, raising both her arms up in the air for drama.

Their room in the current apartment when they staying at while in London, during summer break, was filled to the brim with colorful balloons that were touching the ceiling. Streamers were falling from the window and ceiling, and there was a "happy birthday" sign hanging on the way. There were also a few perfectly wrapped presents sitting gently on their bed.

"How'd you know? I didn't think I had told you before," Kol spoke after observing the beautifully set up room.

"C'mon, you think I wouldn't know my own boyfriend's birthday?" Clara raised one eyebrow at her lover, who had a grin growing on his face. "Rebekah had told me ages ago when we had coffee together."

"You, Clara Lockwood, are the sweetest and most amazing and beautiful girl I have ever known in my very long life."

Kol pulled her girlfriend tight into his arms, her resting her head as per usual on his chest, listening to his heart beating.

"Okay, now open the presents I got you!" Clara smiled excitedly, rushing to the bed to plop down besides the few presents she had picked out. She picked up the first one, a small long box.

The boy took it from Clara nicely, and peeled back the wrapping paper, revealing a sexy light pink matching lingerie set—that Clara knew Kol would love instantly. The blonde smirked as the boy glanced back up to her, and she could see the lust already flustering in Kols eyes.

"Next one," Clara demanded, handing it to Kol as he picked up the box. It was medium sized, and shook it obnoxiously next to his ear in hopes of identifying the object.

"You're gonna break it!" Clara complained, smacking Kol teasingly on his arm in order to get him to stop.

"Okay, okay," Kol rose his arms up in defense, placing the box back on the bed, and then carefully he torn the wrapping paper to reveal a brown box. "Really?"

"Just open it," Clara whined, her excitement for the present seemed to be even greater than Kols. Kol obeyed, and took off the lid to the box, and a smile crossed his face as he recognized the object.

"It's your record player," Kol stated, glancing up to the blonde for her reaction. "You love this thing, why would you give it to me?"

"Because I love you," Clara smiled, her big eyes focused on Kols, which made Kols smile grow even further.

"I love you more," Kol responded, and then his eyes flickered to the already opened pink lingerie. "Maybe you should go change and I can show you just how much I love you."