𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚—"𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙪𝙨"

———

"𝘿𝘼𝙈𝙊𝙉!"

𝘾𝙇𝘼𝙍𝘼 𝙒𝘼𝙎 𝘼𝙉𝙉𝙊𝙔𝙀𝘿, 𝙏𝙊 say the least. After a mostly quiet ride to the warehouse, the duo had arrived only a few minutes ago. Rebekah walked in first, followed closely by the similar blonde. She had only texted Damon about an hour ago, and she didn't know why he had this all of the sudden disappearing act.

"Damon!" Clara yelled again, cupping her hands around her mouth to make her voice echo even more.

The two made their way down the endless hallway filled to the brim with storage lockers. When they turned the corner, they came down the next hallway. Clara came to a slow stop as she knitted together her eyebrows. All of the lockers were unlocked and open, the locks broken on the ground.

"What—"

Clara was cut off before she could utter another word, a hand covered her mouth while the other gripped her waist tightly. Whomever did the action pulled her body down the hallway to the side. She was pressed against the body, obviously a male from the tight stomach and strong muscly arms. She muffled a bit as she saw Rebekah instantly turn around with her fangs out and bloodshot eyes, a hissing noise escaping her mouth, but then drops it as she studies them for a moment.

"Shh."

Clara rolled her blue eyes as she immediately recognized the deep voice, and she pushed her best friend off her and as she spin around and opened her mouth to only bark her annoyance, Damon raised his index finger over his lips, signaling for her to be quiet.

She crossed her arms, but nonetheless obeyed. She still had her lip curled up from her pestering best friend, but still, stayed quiet.

Damon carefully instructs both blondes to quickly follow him, and they were close on his heels as he led them to a locker that was locked and sealed. He opened it swiftly, it making a squeaky noise as he did so, which made him wince. Clara tilted her head a bit as she saw the shiny black coffin in the middle of the locker alongside some other normal household stuff; an old tv, a bookshelf filled with random boxes, a few totes, etc.

Damon shuffled around the locker as quietly as he could, and went to the top of the coffin while Rebekah was on the opposite side of him. While Damon pushes and Rebekah pulled, Clara helped by hanging loosely by the side of it. She wasn't sure what the rush was, and Damon refused to speak any louder than a soft whisper which didn't help anyone.

As they came around the hallway, she saw the bright light literally at the end of the tunnel which she assumed was the exit. As they made it into the open area, she spotted a black SUV with the trunk open. It must be their ride home, with enough for the coffin alongside the three companions.

Just as soon as they got close to the trunk, all of the sudden Alaric appeared out of nowhere. Clara stopped in her tracks, a soft gasp escaping her lips as the man she once cared so deeply for felt so entirely... void.

Alaric only studied her for a moment before switching to the other blonde, who—using her vamp speed—raced forward but was stopped by the teacher grabbing her tightly by her throat. He slammed her head forcibly against the side of the black SUV, making her fall to the ground grunting.