𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚—"𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚"

———

"𝙊𝙆𝘼𝙔, 𝘿𝘼𝙍𝙇𝙄𝙉𝙂, 𝙄 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙆 𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙏'𝙎 enough."

Clara had her fangs hooked in the man's neck, gulping heaps of all the blood she could possibly want. In truth, it was the absolute best thing she's ever tasted. The metallic bitterly taste would need getting used to, but the blood was satisfying every nerve in her body.

Clara ignored Kol's statement, instead moving her fangs deeper in the man's neck as he let out a small grunt under her flinching pressure. Her eyes kept fluttering open and shut, and she pondered this event would be the second most pleasurable moment in her life, I think you can guess the first.

Kol placed his hand on one of Clara's shoulders gently, but when she released her fangs from the man's neck it was only to hiss at the brown haired boy, flashing her sharp teeth in an attempt to get him to leave her alone.

"Seriously, Clara, you're going to drain him."

But frankly, Clara didn't care. All she wanted was this blood lust to go down some, because the rest of her body kept telling her to drink endlessly.

She dug her fangs once again in the man's neck, drinking whatever was left. Suddenly, she was pushed backwards, making her lose her grip on the man and as he started to fall to the ground, Kol caught him under his armpits and lifted his lifeless body up so he would be standing on his two feet. Clara growled, immediately taking the steps closer to once again feed off the man, but Kol rose his hand in front of her chest, an exasperated look on his face. "You're going to kill him!"

Instantly, the bloodshot eyes and veins disappeared, and her fangs went back into her gums as she let out a rather loud gasp. She rose her hand to touch her lips, where blood was smothered all over and smeared on her chin. She started breathing rapidly as it looked like the man was near death, and she felt the tears fill her eyes as she couldn't stand the sight that she did this.

"You're going to forget ever seeing us," Kol starts, looking deeply into the man's eyes as he nodded slowly. "You had a smoke, went back inside, and covered your neck because your girlfriend is freaky."

The man stands up on his own, which seemed hard, but he was compelled to move away so it's not like he had a choice. He cracks open the back door from the Mystic Grill, and walks inside without another word. After doing so, Kol then whips around to see how Clara was doing. Frantic, would be the perfect word.

The blonde glanced down to the side of her hand, where the blood was smeared over it. She gazed up to meet eye contact with Kol, fear crossed in her eyes as the guilt started building in her gut.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry," the girl choked out, swallowing harshly on her words as she felt the pain tug on her heart. "I-I didn't mean for this to happen."

"Hey, it's okay," Kol reaches forward to place a soft hand on her shoulder, but she moves just out of reach.

"None of this is okay!" The girl snaps, throwing her arms up helplessly. "I am a vampire. I am going to feed on people and I'm going to hurt people and I'm going to kill people!"