𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚—"𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙗𝙮𝙚, 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜"

———

"𝙆𝙊𝙇?"

𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘽𝙍𝙊𝙒𝙉 𝙃𝘼𝙄𝙍𝙀𝘿 𝘽𝙊𝙔 spun his head around so quickly Clara could've sworn it was right about to pop out of socket. He seemed surprised to see the blonde, and she felt her heart strings pull a bit as an overwhelming smell took over her nostrils.

Before Clara, was a room in the compound she hadn't seen before and stumbled on upon while searching for Kol. The bedroom was full of dispensed bodies — both male and female — that had either their throats ripped out or damn near close to. The blood from each and every one of them made the grey veins under Clara's eyes grow darker and her bloodshot eyes were returning, but she quickly turned away to try to avoid it. She had better control now, she hasn't fed on any person since she'd flip her switch back on, and she didn't want to ever again.

There was five bodies, two boys and three girls, laying lifeless on the ground with blood seeping from the wounds on their neck. Then there was a cute brunette, who was still alive, in Kol's arms. The boy was that same figure in Clara's nightmares, the frantic psychotic Kol they told scary stories about.

"I know we said that it was okay if you wanted to feed on people," Clara stated, covering her mouth as she fought the urge to bite right into the girl Kol was holding unconscious in his arms. "But we said not in front of me."

"Don't you want some, love?" Kol asked, tilting his head a bit to the side as he had a familiar smirk written on his face. "Just a bite?"

"Kol," Clara let out a shaky breath, swallowing harshly as she tried to not think about how delicious it would be to sink her teeth in the girls neck. "Stop."

Kol didn't take the girls warning, and instead moved the brunette in his hands so that he and the girl would be facing Clara. He moved her long, curly hair to the side of he showed the blonde the two puncture wounds on her neck.

Clara's eyes hovered, and she felt her fangs protruding through her gums no matter how hard she was fighting the urge. She rushed forward using her vamp speed, and shoved Kol with as much might as she could muster. The brown eyed boy stared in disbelief as the sudden anger Clara had, and while he was pushed back, he dropped the brunette to the ground in a heap.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Clara hissed through her fangs, her veins and bloodshot eyes still clearly visible. She was angry, and getting more by the second, thanks non triggered werewolf gene.

"You're a vampire for God's sake! Act like one!" Kol yelled back, his voice echoing throughout the room. Usually, Clara would've winced at his loud voice, but she wasn't that affected.

"Don't pull that card, Kol," Clara answered, her voice wavering a bit as she was taking a deep breath. "You know I don't feed on people because I can't control myself. What is wrong with you?"

"You're leaving me."

Kols eyes couldn't meet Clara's because of the sudden emotion he was feeling, and for the first time in his life, tears were brimming and threatening to fall.

"You were listening to me and Hayley," Clara stated, one of her biggest fears becoming known now.

"So you're going to be human again? You were just going to drink the damn cure and leave me?" Kol snapped, his brown eyes turning a darker color as the anger now seemed to be bubbling in him.