𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩—"𝙗𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙡𝙮𝙙𝙚"

———

"𝙄'𝙈 𝙁𝙍𝘼𝙉𝙆𝙄𝙀, 𝙐𝙉𝘼𝙎𝙎𝙐𝙈𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙎𝙀𝙍𝙄𝘼𝙇 𝙆𝙄𝙇𝙇𝙀𝙍."

Clara gave the boy a weird look, since it looked like he just threw on some weird clothes and decided to call it a costume, but he didn't seem too bothered by her glance.

The four vampires and witch had appeared at the 'Murder House' just seconds ago, and it seemed to be filled to the brim with college kids who all had bloody mary's stuck in their hands.

"I'm Jack. And these are the two lovely ladies I just rippered," Damon smiles, wrapping both arms loosely on Bonnie and Elena's shoulders; who were dressed up in great outfits for apparently being dead. Damon was wearing some sort of tux with what Clara teased him as a cape, and then a top hat. The two girls had random splots of blood on their clothes and necks, but overall their costumes were fantastic.

"And I'm Bonnie," Clara smiles proudly, and then points to Kol who was standing behind her with a single hand on her hip. "And this is Clyde."

Clara was wearing a yellow blouse with a pattern sewn in it going up and down, with a scarf wrapped loosely around her neck. She was wearing a brown hat, along with a brown skit that went just past her knees with a fake toy gun in her hand. She didn't like the idea of wearing heels — mostly because she felt like she was going to break her ankles if she did wear them — but Kol insisted it completed the outfit. And the thousand year old vampire on the other hand, looked extremely hot in an old fashioned grey tux and white shirt, with a brown hat tucking in his brown hair, with a fake gun hanging on his hip. The two were surprised they put together such good costumes on a short time limit, but thanks to Caroline's store suggestions and the local thrift shop; they found everything they needed.

"Welcome to the Murder House

"Welcome to the Murder House. Bloody Marys free until midnight. Enjoy yourselves," the same boy walks away, leaving the five examine the room.

"Well, hats off to these idiots," Damon raises his top hat for affect, and then places it back on his black hair. "Look. It's Professor Creepy."

"His name is Professor Shane," Bonnie corrects, almost mocking Damon with an annoyed glance. "And he's not creepy. I'm gonna talk to him."

"Have fun!" Clara waves goodbye with a smile, and then muttered softly as soon as she was out of hearing. "With Professor Creepy..."

"I heard that!"

The remaining four shared a laugh, but then turned a little bit more serious as the two split up; Damon and Elena heading to find someone while Clara and Kol went off to get the free bloody mary's.