𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚—"𝙤𝙝 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙤𝙛—"

———

quick a/n: so i'm skipping around four episodes since i couldn't exactly fit clara in/it would just be some boring fillers! don't forget to vote and comment byeee <3

"𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝘿𝙊𝙊𝙁𝙐𝙎!"

𝘾𝙇𝘼𝙍𝘼 𝙌𝙐𝙄𝘾𝙆𝙇𝙔 𝙍𝙐𝙎𝙃𝙀𝘿 herself over to the oven, where currently two batches of cookies were apparently burning. A bit of smoke was escaping from the latch, and she shut off the heat while grabbing the two trays of crisp chocolate chip cookies — of course with oven mitts.

"Did you just call me doofus?"

The blonde sent a deathly glare towards her twin as he was sitting on the kitchen counter with a playful smirk on his lips. Clara took off the two oven mitts and threw them as hard as she could at Tyler's chest, who just laughed even louder since they hit his chest softly and fell on his lap.

"You burnt our cookies! I asked you to take them out of the oven," Clara moved her arms so she was pointing at the timer that was resting on the oven dramatically. "When the timer went off!"

"Whoops," Tyler shrugged, clearly seeing how badly he was annoying his sister.

"Ugh, I should've asked Kol to help. At least he would've been able to manage taking two trays out of an oven."

Tyler rolled his eyes, and it was Clara's turn to have a smirk on her face as she smiled victoriously. The Lockwood boy jumps down from the counter, snatching one of the cookies off the platter. He took a bite out of it, and Clara pinched up her face as she literally heard the cookie snap in half rather than gently break apart.

"You're so gross, I'm throwing these out."

Clara spun around to the garbage can, where she starting to scrap the burnt cookies off the tray into the bag. She promised her mother she would make them for the Miss Mystic Falls charity baking table, now she would have to run to the store to pick up something before he mother came home.

"Why does it smell like someone set something on fire?"

Clara perked her head up and glanced over her shoulder to see her mother walking into the kitchen, already wearing her dress for the event going on later in the day. She hadn't expected her to walk in quite yet, especially tossing the cookies she was supposed to have in an hour.

"Tyler burned my cookies!"

"No! Clara's the one who burnt them!"

The twins spoke at the same time, glaring harshly at each other as they pointed their index fingers at the other. Suddenly, the two turned their heads towards their mother as she started chuckling — knitted eyebrows as they didn't quite know why she was laughing so loud.

"Mom? What's funny?"

"Seeing you two bicker like you're back in third grade," their mother responds, a broad smile on her face as she spoke. "Oh, come here."

The Lockwood mother opens her arms up and the two twins don't hesitate to embrace their mother in a hug. Clara smiled into the hug as she wrapped one hand around her mother and then the other around her twin. They didn't have many family memories since their father's death, especially with the whole hybrid and vampire bit.