𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚—"𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙚!"

———

"𝙎𝙐𝙍𝙋𝙍𝙄𝙎𝙀! 𝘿𝘼𝙍𝙇𝙄𝙉𝙂."

𝘾𝙇𝘼𝙍𝘼 𝙒𝘼𝙎 𝘼𝙉𝙉𝙊𝙔𝙀𝘿 out of all the places to be, he just happens to walk straight into the Mystic Grill while she was enjoying her peaceful timing.

The other night she sent Kol on his merry little way, declining him of the so called date he wanted. She knows better than to date a vampire, I mean yes, her best friend is a vampire. But to have feelings for one? A completely different story.

"So, lovely, tell me what it is going to take to get you to forgive me," Kol smiles innocently, pouting slightly.

Thank God for Alaric and his amazing taste in bourbon, because Clara snatched his leftover drink a few minutes ago without him even noticing. So she took a sip of it, tasting the strong liquor would surely be the only way she'd make it through the night.

"Nothing," Clara stated, narrowing her bright eyes at the brown-haired boy.

"Oh, your forgiveness can't be too hard to come by," Kol grinned, and Clara slammed her elbow as hard as she could into the side of his stomach but nonetheless holds it while grunting softly. "Sorry, love, I'm teasing."

"Sorry, love, I'm just not in the mood to deal with your bloody annoying accent tonight," Clara smiled brightly as she took another sip of her stolen glass of bourbon.

Clara's phone started ringing, and so she fished it out of her back pocket of her blue jeans. But just as soon as she did, Kol seemed to snatch it out of her hand before she even had the time to check the caller ID. He glances down to the caller, keeping it just out of her view, and then clicks to accept it.

"Clara Lockwood speaking," Kol mimicks, his voice a bit higher than usual, but his accent still thick. Clara couldn't say it wasn't funny, seeing him mock the blonde, but still agitated he stole her phone without asking beforehand. "Damon Salvatore, thank you so much for killing me, mate."

Clara reached forward to grab her phone out of the boy's hand, but he switched ears so the phone was farther away from her. A smirk as clear as day slipped on his face, since he found it entertaining Clara was getting annoyed so quickly.

"Oh, c'mon, just give me the phone," Clara complained, reaching once again for the phone only to have Kol grab her wrist and place it on the counter. "Kol!"

"Is Clara there? This is important than you two lovebirds flirting."

Now even Damon was talking about Kol and Clara and all the flirtation between the two of them. Clara yanks her arm back from Kols grasp, and muttered a few words her mother raised her better than to say aloud.

"You know, maybe she is, maybe she isn't," Kol states, biting his lower lip while staring deeply at Clara.

How does this boy manage to be so extremely bothering yet so hot?

"C'mon Kol, give it back!"

Kol stands up, leaving his seat on the stool, while he lifts the phone as tall as he could by raising his arm up in the air. Doesn't help how Kol is about four or five inches taller than the blonde girl, so even while she stepped on her tippy-toes she couldn't quite reach his hand along with her phone.