𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚—"𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨"

———

"𝙎𝙊, 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝘿𝙊𝙉'𝙏 𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙏 𝙏𝙊 have sex but you bring me to your room?"

The blonde narrowed her eyes as she examined the room she was currently following Kol in. She huffed out in annoyance as she easily recognized it as Kol's room. With the plain white bedsheets on a king bed, a big flatscreen tv on a dark wooden cabinet that held the many movies he had collected over the years, with an xbox and two controllers. He had the same color nightstand with a lamp, and then a matching wooden six shelve unit with his many v-necks and jeans.

Kol chuckles to himself as he switches from staring at his wooden floor to the blonde girl in front of him, and he did everything he possibly could to not sink right into a deep kiss there and then.

"Look, this is where I tried to teach you that one video game and you couldn't win no matter how hard you tried. Do you remember?"

"Kol, I give up! I cannot possibly do this," the blonde girl laughs to herself, tossing the black xbox controller to the left of her cross crossed legs.

She was currently sitting on Kol's, quite comfy, bed while he sat right next to her, only his longer legs were extended off the bed and hanging loosely. He was teaching her how to play black ops, zombies edition, but she couldn't get past round four.

"Love, maybe if you pressed xb rather than xy," Kol responded, looking at the girl with happiness glinting in his eyes as he was holding back his smirk.

"I tried it that way at round three, remember? I'm just crap at this game," Clara groaned, flailing her arms up as she fell backwards on the bed.

She laid on her back for a moment before turning to the side, moving her hand under her ear as she played around with Kol's bed comforter — where a piece of string was loose so she wrapped it around her finger. She glanced up to Kol, who was staring deeply at the girl where she felt a blush creep on her rosy cheeks.

"What? Is there something on my face?" She asked, raising her available arm to bury her face in the crook of her elbow as she felt embarrassment crossing her face.

Kol grabs the girl hands, intertwining their fingers as he smiles at her brightly. "You're beautiful, that's all."

"Hardly," Clara scoffs, shoving the memory in the back of her brain. "I was terrible at that game, it was just a waste of time."

She moved herself so that she was now sitting on Kol's bed, her legs over the side as she placed both palms on the side of her thighs.

"Doesn't it make you feel something?" Kol inquired, placing himself close to Clara, right at the edge of her knees. He grips both her hands, holding them together as he glanced at her blue eyes. "Doesn't this make you feel something?"

"Maybe you haven't heard of it," Clara answered, snatching her hands right back of his grasp. "But no humanity means that I don't care about anything and I don't feel anything. You should just give up now."

"I won't give up on you," Kol responds immediately, not wasting a second to reply. "Ever."

"Then that's your mistake."

Clara pushed past Kol, shoving his right shoulder harshly as she tried to exit his room. But a hard tug on her wrist made her turn around, facing him once again.

"What about the night we watched all of those movies you never saw?"

"I can't believe you've never seen Titanic."