𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣—"𝙤𝙝, 𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙚"

———

"𝙂𝙊𝙊𝘿 𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂, 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀

"𝙂𝙊𝙊𝘿 𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂, 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀."

𝘾𝙇𝘼𝙍𝘼 𝙈𝙊𝘼𝙉𝙀𝘿 out as she blinked a few times, her blue eyes adjusting to the sunlight leaking through the curtains. She was completely tired, and really didn't feel like getting up from her comfy spot; laying her head on Kol's bare chest as her arm laid out over his stomach and on the other side. He had a tight grip on the girls shoulder, while the other was playing with her short, blonde locks.

"I told you I could get so used to this," Clara smiled, gazing up from Kol's chest to his brown orbs. She snuggled closer into the crook of his neck, and a smile appeared on her face.

Throughout everything, with no humanity Elena to ignoring Damon because he chose helping the Gilbert girl rather than his best friend to Clara finding out that Jeremy had died on the island where the cure was. She wasn't particularly happy to find out that Katherine, the annoying doppelgänger of Elena, stole the cure and ultimately killed the Gilbert boy.

The hardest thing of all was Tyler. Her twin had to leave because of the threat Klaus opposed him, and because of Caroline, Klaus let him go. She hadn't talked to him since he left, obeying his orders that the girl not call or text.

"I should get up," Clara mumbled on Kol's skin, making him tickle a bit from her warm breath bouncing off him.

"Hm, really?" Kol hums in Clara's ear, pushing a strand of her blonde hair behind her ear.

"I promised Caroline and Bonnie I'd help them with their prom dresses," Clara answered, clearing her throat as she leaned forward from cuddling Kol. She swung her legs over the bed, and placed her bare feet on the cold wooden flooring.

She was only wearing her underwear with one of Kol's v-necks, this time a dark blue one, that reached right past her mid thigh. She smiled as she caught Kol staring at her, and she felt a hint of a blush appear on her face. Even with being this far into a relationship with the Mikaelson, he could still so easily make her blush.

"I thought that wasn't until later?"

"I still have my dress to try on and stuff, I wanna be early," Clara explained, clearing her throat as her eyes hovered from the ground to Kol.

Kol pouted as he leaned over a bit, placing a hand on the warm spot that Clara was just laying in. She sent a toothy smile to the boy as he sent her pleading eyes, and she swiftly walked over to the other side of the bed.

"Sorry, love," Clara responded, placing a quick peck on Kol's cheek.

She waltzed over to Kol's shelf unit, by now she had her own clothes here. A few shirts and jeans, underwear, and tank tops. She grabbed new, clean clothes from the shelf and throw them over her arm. A sly smirk started tugging on her pink lips, and she turned over her shoulder to eye Kol.