𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚—"𝙝𝙪𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙮"

———

"Thank you for coming with me."

Clara snaked her small arms around Kol's waist, laying her head gently on his chest while he rubbed circles on her back. She liked being so close to the boy, both physical and mental.

"Of course love, you ask of something and I will always obey," Kol glanced down to the girl with a smirk on his face.

By now, it was dark outside and a lot of people had left, and only a few were remaining. It was beautiful, with light snow and all the wonderful lights and colors and different charity donations like paintings and toys. This was one of the main events Clara enjoyed the most, other than Miss Mystic Falls. It was a bit chilly since the sun had set, but thank God for Kol being a gentlemen and lending her his coat, which was a good two sizes too big but she did enjoy the boys fragrance in her nose.

"So...does that, uh, make you my boyfriend?" Clara asked awkwardly, clearing her throat halfway through her sentence. "Sorry, I don't mean to bring this up and annoy you."

Kol stopped rubbing her back, and instead wrapped his arms protectively around her, resting his head on top of the blondes.

"You couldn't annoy me, Lara," Kol stated, and a smile started to tug in Clara's pinks lips. "And I do believe it does make me your boyfriend."

"Really? So you want us to be a couple?" Clara asked, pulling herself away from his chest to see his reaction.

"I want to be able to call you mine."

The smile on Clara's face grew to a grin, and once again standing on her tippy toes to kiss Kol with a deep passion. Clara felt the happiest she had been in a long time; although her twin was not going to be around for the last of her high school, she had her best friends and now she had her boyfriend.

"Hey, I should find my mom," Clara chuckled softly, imagining her mother had drank too much and would most likely need a sober driver. "I'll talk to you tomorrow?"

Kol nods, bending down slightly to kiss Clara once again. She'd never get used to how amazing their kisses were, and when she pulled away she had a huge smile played out on her lips.

"Goodnight, love."

Kol turned around and started walking away, his hands buried in his pockets as he did so. Clara stated still and watched him until he disappeared behind some trees, and the blonde happily sighed to herself as she already missed his presence.

After a moment of just standing there thinking, the girl fetched her phone out of her pocket — thank god for this dress actually having pockets. She dialed her mother, and put t up to her left ear as she started searching the remaining party, but it only went to voicemail and she tossed her phone back in her pocket.

Her mother was no where in sight, neither was Tyler or any other person she recognized. She thought it was a bit odd, but shook off the weird feeling she had in her gut as she decided to check the inside of the Mystic Grill.

She wrapped Kol's jacket around her tightly as the chills of the night only seemed to be getting worse, and she entered the restaurant. There were only about ten or so people left, and she spotted Matt helping out a table in his uniform.

"Hey, Matty!" Clara called out, waving her hand to gain his attention, and when he spun around his annoyed expression turned into a smile when he recognized the girl. He took a few steps forward while placing his tray under his arm pit, and cocked his head a bit as to why the girl needed him. "Have you seen my mom? I'm supposed to drive her home."