𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙬𝙤

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙬𝙤—"𝙪𝙝, 𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥?"

———

𝘼𝙁𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙂𝙀𝙏𝙏𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝘼 𝘾𝘼𝙇𝙇 𝙁𝙍𝙊𝙈 Bonnie about how Elena was put in the hospital due to her collapsing on the ground, Clara rushed to her side immediately along with her fellow friends. Kol said he should head home instead of joining, mostly because he felt like he'd be invading. And as much as Clara wanted her friends to like and support her and Kol, she knew deep down having him around while trying to explain to them what he meant to her, probably wasn't a good idea.

The blonde picked her head up from staring at the ground as her town and Matt entered the Gilbert house while Caroline roped Elena in, and as Clara took another step, she was blocked from entering. She tried once again, completely shocked by the event, and then realized. Now that she was a vampire, she had to be invited in.

"Uh, a little help?" Clara pipped up as everyone went inside without noticing she was stuck on the outs.

Everyone whipped their head around at Clara's call, but both the girls and boys started laughing loudly once they realized the blondes troubles. The girl stuck outside pouted with her pink lips, folding her arms with as much attitude as she could while she patiently tapped her foot waiting for Elena to say the words.

"Okay, okay," Elena raised her arms up in defense, still softly chuckling to herself. "Clara Lockwood, please come in."

Hesitantly, Clara rose one foot forward, and once she realized she broke the threshold, she then placed both her feet in the Gilbert home. She let out a fake huff of annoyance at her friends, who continued to laugh, as she waltzed right past them.

"Couch!" Caroline demanded after everyone quieted down, leading Elena to her living room.

"I'm fine, I just want something to eat first," Elena replied, and quickly Clara placed a hand on her shoulder for comfort.

"We're on it," Tyler spoke up, and then he turns to the Donovan boy before continuing. "As soon as we make sure no one's lurking in the closets."

"Alright, couch. Now," Caroline orders like her usual controlling self, and Clara almost felt bad for Elena. She remembered this one time where Clara had gotten so sick with the flu when she was about eleven, and all her friends thought she was seriously dying. Then in came mother Caroline with tissues, soup, a very soft blanket, and Clara's favorite stuffed animal; a wolf.

"I told you, I'm fine," Elena groans loudly, and while Caroline helped her to the couch, Clara reached for an available blanket that was resting on the arm chair.

"Doctor says rest, you rest!" Caroline puffs, and while Elena was stretching out on the couch, Clara raises the blanket so she could throw it on the girl, covering up until her chest.

"Thanks, Lara," Elena smiled gently, and the blonde returns it with an even bigger grin while nodding.

"Now what can I get you?" Caroline asks, making both Elena and Clara roll their eyes. "Do you want some tea? Maybe some vodka? Both will help you sleep."