𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙬𝙤

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙬𝙤—"𝙝𝙪𝙢𝙖𝙣"

———

"𝘼𝙍𝙀 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙂𝙊𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙏𝙊 𝙂𝙀𝙏 that?"

Clara rolled her blue eyes as she turned her body, making her face the boy laying in bed next to her rather than her back. The two were sleeping in for once, much needed sleep for Clara since they've been so busy with constantly doing things.

Currently, the blonde was wearing a pair of black nike shorts with a black sports bra, and Kol beside her was shirtless with only wearing his boxers. This is how they usually slept together, other than when they were having fun of course. Their legs were intertwined as Kol's strong arm had been laying loosely over her body, protecting her as they snuggled closer. But that was interrupted with the girl had turned around, meeting the boys brown eyes.

"It's yours," Clara muttered slowly against his chest as she felt the sleepiness nipping in her voice.

"That's your phone, baby," Kol responded, his voice hoarse as he cleared his throat, probably just because he woke up as well.

Clara huffed out as she knew the ringtone belonged to Kol and not her, but nonetheless the blonde rose from the bed. The blanket draped off her body and she swung her legs over the bed, placing them on the cold wooden floor.

She leaned over to the nightstand, bumping into the lamp with her elbow, and grabbed the buzzing phone. She didn't even hesitate to look at the caller, and just answered instead.

"Hello?" The girl asked, yawning a bit as she blinked a few times to adjust to he incoming light entering the room through the slightly open curtain.

"Clara?"

"Cami?" Clara knitted her eyebrows when she recognized her blonde friend. It was odd that she was calling, because she didn't even have her number anymore.

"Where is everyone? Hayley? Elijah? Klaus?"

Cami's tone had been a bit off than usual, and she sounded more stressed than she's ever heard before.

"Uh, I have no idea, why?" Clara questioned, and Kol suddenly opened his brown eyes with hearing his family being mentioned, and watched and listened intently to the worried caller.

"Francesca Correa, I found out who she really is. She's a werewolf, not human, I have to tell them," Cami replies swiftly, and Clara was confused as to who this Francesca person actually was. "But nobody's answering their calls or texts, I'm scared something's happened. I'm on my way to the compound now."

"God," Clara let it out a quick breath, swallowing a bit harshly as she too started to worry about her friends. "Is there anything I can do?"

"Do you want to meet me there?"

Clara nodded several times even though she knew her friend couldn't see her through the phone. "I'll be on my way soon."

With that, Clara hung up the phone that she quickly threw back down on the nightstand. She stood up from sitting on her bed and paced to the closet, picking out a light pair of blue eyes and a red shirt. She shed her current clothes, even though she knew Kol was watching with steady eyes, and tossed on the new ones.