Ch.21| A hell of a Backup

Start from the beginning

"Yuto-kun don't talk to him. He's a weirdo, no friends" I heard the girls whisper making me roll my eyes. "He seems normal to me" Kiba answered while smiling my way. 'Two girlfriends with kids, don't hit on me.' I thought walking on my own towards the halls where they usually put the trophies. "The hell is this?" I asked looking around and not seeing one. ONE martial arts trophy. "It's all academic" I thought out-loud. "I know you. You are the martial arts champion right. Mori-Jin." I heard someone say from behind me. I turned around and saw Rias staring at me. 

"Can I help you?" I asked looking at her. She giggled "I am supposed to be asking you that." She said looking at me. "Lot's of trophies right? Fifty two in total" She said as I scoffed. "And yet no sports trophies." I said making her giggle a little more. 'That was not supposed to be funny' I thought while smiling her way.  

"Well I think it's best if we continue the tour." She said smiling. I nodded and headed back towards the group. Unfortunately the group had left and I was stuck with Rias. "Well guess it's just us" She said smiling as we walked around the school. "I saw some of your matches." She said making me nod. "Have you ever met a guy around my age which wears a red hood with a silver dragon emblem on his back? Has bandages just like you." She said smirking. 

"Oh, you've met sensei Silver." I lied as we walked. "Eh? S-sensei?" She asked making me nod. "Yea, he's kinda like an adoptive older brother" I lied once again. She's more perceptive than I thought, can't have her knowing my identity. "I see, what do you know about the supernatural?" She asked making me tilt my head in (fake) confusion. "What like aliens?" I asked making her sigh and shake her head. "Forget it." She said making me inwardly smirk.

"So how old is your sensei?" She asked as we walked around the school. "Ah this is the art room by the way." She introduced me to the room. "No clue, he's never told me." I said not having a fake age in mind. "Ok. Do you know where he lives?" She asked making me stare at her with a deadpan face. "Right, that's a little creepy. But no, I don't know where he lives" I answered. 

"You said you were his adoptive brother. Do you have contact with him?" She asked pissing me off a little. 'Back off lady! I don't wanna join you!' I thought looking at her and nodding. "Yea I do, but I'm not gonna give it to someone I don't know" I said making her chuckle nervously. "Cmon please!" She begged as I shook my head. Finally giving up she sighed. "Could you explain why everyone was insulting you back then?" Rias asked me.

"No clue" I answered walking around the school as she showed me the classes. "Your eyes are quite interesting, I don't think I've ever seen a golden pupils" She said looking at my eyes. "But I've heard of them once before" She said getting some of my attention. "Really?" I asked. She smirked and nodded. "Yea, they say that the man who rebelled against the heavens had golden pupils and crimson eyes"

'Ho? Interesting' I thought. 'I don't remember such a legend from the original DxD verse.' I mused while smirking. "Did your brother teach you everything you know?" Rias asked me making me shake my head. "No, I learnt most of it alone. The only thing he taught me was his infamous [Niko Style]" I had to giver her some string to pull or else the story won't add up.

"[Niko Style]?" She asked making me smirk. "Yea. Pretty strong" I commented as we walked through the corridors. "Does he have a girlfriend?" She asked. 'Oh no you didn't just think that!?' I thought slightly offended. "Yea he does" I answered making her sigh in frustration. 'Hey, frustrating her is quite fun' I mused as she stopped. "This is the science class" She said showing me inside. 

"That's wrong by the way" I said pointing at the board the teacher was in-front of. The teacher looked my way and one of his eye-brows raised. "Oh really would you like to explain it then?" He asked making me nod.