"Poe's a good guy. He's crazy and cocky but has a good heart. I'm surprised his head finally popped out of the cockpit."

"I know that, General." You agreed with Leia, "But Dameron can't feel that he is entitled to everything, can he? He should try a little harder."

Leia looked at you nodding appreciatively. You could have become a really good lesson for her commander.

"I brought you a flower." he said proud of himself and after a while a beautiful plant appeared in front of your face, "It's not as beautiful as you are, but I thought you'd like it."

"Thank you." you answered surprised.

Poe took that as a good sign and was already sitting next to you.

"Do you have the evening off? Maybe we could go for a walk?"

"I have some reports to complete." you muttered as you finished drinking your caf, "I don't think I can get away. It will take me all evening."

"You're giving me no chance, Y/N." he sighed, scratching his head "How about tomorrow? We could have lunch together. I know one nice place, you'll like it."

"Commander Dameron..." you started, but he quickly interrupted you.

"I love it when you call me that, Lieutenant."

"I have to get back to myself."

Poe was cute, you had to admit. Every day he tried harder and harder, he asked you by surprise as if he was hoping that you would lose your vigilance and finally agree. He could talk to you about work or missions and then suddenly ask if you would go for a drink with him.

The entire base already knew about his advances, but he didn't seem to care. Even when Snap pulled him almost by force from you and the General during a meeting with the recruits. Poe Dameron never gave up, not when his goal was so sweet.

A soft knock on the door of your quarters distracted you from the reports you were working on. You pulled out of bed, checking your watch, it was late and you weren't expecting any guests. Unless...

The first thing you saw were gorgeous brown eyes. Their owner was leaning nonchalantly against the door frame, and as soon as he noticed you, he raised an eyebrow a little.

"If you make me wait any longer for you, I think I'll go crazy." he said, looking at you from the top of your head to your bare feet.

"Yeah? I think I'm crazy already. I can hardly hold back from lunging at you during check-in or when I see you in the hangar."

"Good to hear that." Poe rested both hands on the doorframe and leaned towards you.

You smelled his aftershave and you felt dizzy. In an instant you grabbed his face in your hands, sticking into his mouth. Poe didn't protest, and even shoved his tongue into your mouth purring at the same time deeply. You moved away from him, licking your lips and seeing him coquettishly raised one eyebrow.

"I think the lieutenant finally gave in to me." he muttered, leaning in even more and trying to catch your mouth in his.

"I gave in a long time ago, Dameron. You know that."

You grabbed him by the T-shirt visible under the pilot's jumpsuit and dragged him into your room.

Another greedy kiss as soon as the door closed behind you both. His hands rested on your hips and pulled you against him in a second. You slid your fingers into his hair, bringing out another lovely groan from him.

"I'm sick of hiding." he muttered, tearing himself away from your mouth and dropping around your neck, "How much more do we have to drag this? I wish everyone would know you're mine."