- imagine #7 //

"Shoot. BeeBee, we're taking an emergency landing." Poe called over the roaring engine, flying over Coruscant, looking for an alley to hide his X-Wing in for the time being. Eventually landing, he sighed and slid out of the fighter, dust rising like a smoke bomb as his boots hit the ground. He adjusted his leather jacket and his curls while BB-8 beeped away.

"I know, buddy. There's gotta be at least some decent people here who are willing to help us." He made his way to the streets, looking for somewhere where a mechanic would be. Instead, he decided to get a drink at a nearby club.

Entering the club, the scent of smoke and alcohol hit him like a rock to the skull. BeeBee close by his master's feet. The dark haired male weaved around the sweaty bodies, making his way towards the calmer part of the club -- the back, where the tables and bar were. He had to admit, he wasn't looking his best. He had a few cuts to the cheek and his hair was slightly tousled. The heat of the atmosphere and his jacket didn't help cooling him off, sweat glazing his forehead. He stood at the bar waiting for the tender.

"What would you like?" The alien-like bartender growled, looking naturally pissed off with the galaxy.

"Just a water, please." The bartender nodded, pulling out a glass and pouring water into it before roughly placing it on the surface. Poe picked it up and continued shuffling to the back of the club, barely listening to the conversations. He sat at an empty table, placing his drink down and listening in on the conversation, which caught his interest, going on at the table next to his.

"Look, you giant toad, business is business. You got what you wanted, I got what I wanted. This is business, not friendship. Now skidaddle your ass along," a strong, female voice spat.

"Please, (Y/L/N). We're begging you, please just fix our ship. It's urgent. It's just a favour." The creature pleaded only for you to raise an eyebrow and scoff.

"A favour I don't want to repay. Unless you can find me a hot guy I'll willingly date, no deal." You sipped your drink, slinging an arm over the back of plush seats. The creature grunted and walked away, to your relief. You ran your hand through your hair, sighing and throwing your head back. Poe took the chance and sat in the seat opposite from you. You slowly rose your head to look at him.

"Can I help you?" You raised a brow yet again, infatuation of this attractive man rising inside of you. You rolled the sleeves of your sand-yellow button up and scratched your nose.

"Couldn't help but overhear that you're both a mechanic and smuggler?" A smirk appeared on his stubbled mouth. He took a sip of his water while his dark eyes gazed into yours.

"Don't forget pilot. And yes, I am. What's the catch?" You leaned over, elbows on the table, chin on hands. Poe placed his now empty glass down and leaned closer too.

"My X-Wing's hyperdrive is busted. Can you fix it for me?" You thought for a while. You could get a good deal here. You had a chance to fight with the Resistance.

"I'll take a look, then I'll decide." You both stood up and left the club. He lead you to the alley where the X-Wing sat, BeeBee rolling behind you both. You had to admit. It was one nice looking X-Wing and he was one nice looking guy.

"Alright. What's your deal?" You folded your arms and put your weight onto one hip, your attention on Poe.

"Deal?"

"Yeah. That's what I said. I'll fix your X-Wing but what do I get in return?" You giggled, smirking.

"Oh, I don't know. What do you want?" He replied, smirking and walking closer to you.

"I'll fix your X-Wing and in return, from you, I get...a date, kiss and a place in the Resistance." Your smirk only grew as you trailed your finger up his chest to his chin.

"Welcome to the Black Squadron. I'm Commader Poe Dameron. Who might you be?"

"(Y/N) (Y/L/N). The Smuggler Scumbag. We have ourselves a deal then, Dameron." After that, you fixed up his hyperdrive, exchanging flirty lines and teasing kisses. Oh and along with getting to know each other. To be honest, Poe was the person you needed. You'd spent your whole life on Coruscant, smuggling and dealing. You were getting pretty bored of it, so this was a chance to change it all.

"Aaaand... done. You are welcome, Poe." You genuinely smiled, placing your hands on your hips and wiping your brow.

"Wow. One hell of a mechanic, smuggler and possibly pilot. I would date you," He smirked, standing behind you and said lowly in your ear. You turned around, placing your wrench back in your belt that hung around your hips and looked up at him.

"Then why don't you?" You whispered back, leaning in closer, as did he. You both shared a passionate, yet gentle kiss. His hands rested on your hips while yours around his shoulders. After a few more seconds, you both pulled back, smiling.

"Shall we go back to base? You'll have to sit on my lap though." His lips brushed against your own.

"Sure, and I'm not complaining. I need to get someone first." You quickly whistled and listened to the noise echo for a bit, waiting. Soon after, a hyperactive BB Unit rolled in.

"Dameron, BB-Eight. This is BB-Ten. Beebs, Poe and BB-Eight." Both BB Units beeped in excitment and joy, whirling around each other, earning chuckles from both you and Poe. He took your hand and lead you to the cockpit of his fighter, getting in, the waving you over.