- imagine #2 //

"(Y/N)!" Poe whined.

"Yes, Dameron?" I respond, my eyes still on the book in front of me.

He sighed. "Never mind."

I became intrigued, which lead to me asking him, "Never mind what? Tell me, c'mon."

"No, don't worry. You're reading and whenever someone bothers you while you're reading, you get feisty. It's useless." Poe pouted, his head against one hand as he traced figures on his brown Resistance jacket.

"You sure?" I put my hand over his, stopping Poe's tracing.

"Yeah." Poe mumbled. His eyes were closing. I smiled at him and shook my head.

"Dameron." I whispered. I bit my bottom lip and put my hand forward, ruffling his hair up.

"Poe." I say, with a little more urgency in my voice on accident. He wakes up and gives me slightly annoyed eyes.

"Why did you wake me up?" Poe groaned.

"Okay, one, you were barely asleep for two seconds. And two, to send you off to your room. You're so tired." I state, to which he groans once more. "Come on, I'll go with you." His eyes lit up.

"Come on." I repeated softly. I stood up, put my book on my bed and started walking to my room's exit. Poe was trailing slightly behind and put his hand in mine. "What's up with you? You're cheery." I laughed.

"I'm sorry, tiger." Poe mumbled.

"I never said it was a problem, flyboy." I kissed his cheek.

I opened his room's door and entered. I walked with Poe to his couch. "I'm tired." He whined.

"That's why we need to get your bed, Commander." I told him, satisfied I had a bit of power over him due to him being exhausted.

"Alright." Poe grumbled.

 I made it to his bed and then pushed him onto it and laid next to him. "I love you. Have a good night's sleep." I kissed his lips and then went to get up and off the bed, only to be pulled back in chest to chest.

"Poe!" I screamed.

"What?" He grumbled giving off a small smirk.

"I have to go, Dameron. I'm a little tired myself," I whined, trying to get off his grip.

"I'll let you dream with me." Poe opened his eyes, winking at me. I couldn't help but laugh, before being let go. "Y/N?" Poe said.

"What's up?" I questioned, turning around to look at him once more.

"I wanna cuddle." Poe groaned.

"Is that what you wanted in my room?" I replied and Poe nodded his head. I pouted. "I can't right now. It's like, 12 a.m. But tomorrow, since you don't have any mission and I have nothing to do likewise, we can cuddle as long as you like." I announce. Poe nodded his messy, brown haired head sleepily and smiled while closing his eyes.

"Bye, flyboy." I whisper, quietly opening the door and leaving to my own room.

————

It was the next day and Poe was excited to spend time with me through out the day. There was just one problem happening regarding our plans: I became sick and couldn't go to Poe's room. The pilot became devastated, but still went out to buy chocolate, soup, and roses for me anyway.

Poe was about to send one of my best friends the items to give to me, but before he could I tapped on his shoulder, he turned around and I gave him a bone crushing hug. I had a red nose, but was trying to cover it up as much as I could. Poe hugged back, half happy, half worried, and asked me, "What are you doing, here?! You're sick, tiger."

"I promised." I said, before putting my arm to my nose and sneezing. Poe put his arm around me and guided me to his room.

I then realized he had items in his arms. "Those are pretty roses." I mentioned.

"They're for you. I was going to give it to one of your friends to deliver them before you came and hugged me and all," Poe sat me down on the bed and handed me the flowers. I put one of my hands up, and covered my nose with the other while I sneezed.

"Bless you."

"Thank you."

Poe said nothing, but he didn't have to. He stared into my eyes, before fixing the pillows up. "I love you so so much, Poe Dameron." I confessed.

Poe looked at me with a smile on his face. "I love you too." he whispered, leaning in and pecking my lips.

"You'll get sick!" I argue.

"I don't care. At least I'm with you. What's the big deal?" Poe replied.

"Sorry, it's just what with you being the best pilot in the galaxy and all, I don't want you being sick on any missions," I laughed. "Or missing any missions for that matter."

He shook his head, and threw a pillow at me.

"Hey!"

"Just cuddle with me." He begged. I agreed, and Poe finally got his cuddle time.

"You know I love you." He mentioned.

I laughed, "I think that was made clear."