- imagine #32 //

He couldn't believe what he was seeing. Poe Dameron, the "best pilot in the Resistance", didn't have a temper, and he didn't get angry all that easily... but seeing some other pilot flirt with you, while you giggled mercilessly at everything the man said, made it much worse for him.

Truth be told, you were actually quite bored listening to Carson go on and on about his many accomplishments, but Poe didn't quite see it that way. He thought you were enjoying the conversation. You were his girlfriend, not Carson's.

You could feel a pair of eyes burning into the back of your neck, so you turned slightly to get a look at the person who was staring at you.

"Uh, sorry to cut our conversation short Carson, but I have to run." You smiled at the man sweetly, hoping he would let you go.

"That's fine. I'll see you around (y/n)," he smiled back at you knowingly, "That boyfriend of yours seems awfully uncomfortable with me being around you," he joked, and you chuckled at his comment. "Talk to you later."

Poe watched as Carson left the crowded Mess Hall. He marched up to you and slyly wrapped his arms around your waist, kissing your neck, he smiled.

"Jealous much, Dameron?" He could hear the smirk in your voice.

"Extremely." He hummed into your ear. "I didn't like watching you with him."

You chuckled and gasped in fake mockery, "I didn't think it was possible for the 'best pilot in the Resistance,' to get jealous!"

"Hmm, well it isn't usually." He smirked at you lightly, eyes brimming with excitement, "I only get jealous for you."

"I'm flattered."

"You should be."

"I am." You argued.

"I know."