- imagine #17 //

Six days, two months, you weren't sure. Days blurred together. But it was all the same. Storm troopers would come to get you at some point throughout the day, you would sit in an empty room, hearing a voice inside your head, it was a strong pull to the dark side. It coursed through every aching bone in your body, it left you weak and unable to move. You had to be dragged back to your holding cell at the end of each session.

The want grew stronger every day; for the dark side. It scared you to no end. No matter how close you became to falling, a set of eyes would flash by and she would fight through the seduction to the dark. Each day it was getting harder and harder to see the light. You only hoped that maybe the Resistance was looking for you. That, or that your end would soon be near. You were much more willing to die than to help the dark side.

But Snoke was close to breaking you.

 ゚+..。*゚+

"Where the hell is she?!" Poe growled through his teeth, holding his blaster next to the stormtroopers neck, ready and more than willing to shoot.

"I don't know," the trooper mused once again, then fell to the floor, dead.

Poe had an animalistic look in his eye, raising the blaster and wiping any blood that sprayed on it off. He continued on down the hall, being sure to keep his coms on in case any of his team found anything.

It took three weeks, but they were finally able to locate the ship that the First Order whisked you away on. It was only a matter of hope and quick work to see if you were actually still on the ship. Poe had gone insane waiting around, tinkering with his X-Wing and tossing and turning in bed at night worrying about you. The General urged him to stay back from this mission, that his heart was too invested in it that it may compromise everything. Poe refused, he couldn't stay behind and wait for answers any longer.

"I found her!" Jessika called through the coms.

Poe's head perked up, "Where are you?"

"Go down the hall to your left, I went all the way to the-" Jess's voice was cut short by a scream leaving her lips.

"Jess!" Poe shouted, panic setting in. "Jess!" He called again and no response.

Poe held his blaster tightly, running down the corridor, he saw the door slightly ajar at the end. He pushed through, holding his blaster up high, ready to shoot. But then he saw you – well. You but not you.

You held Jessika to the ground with the Force, not even batting an eye when Poe barged in the room. All he could see was the blood dribbling down Jessika's temple.

"Y/N!" Poe shouted. You still didn't flinch, only smiled sickeningly down at Jess as she struggled beneath your power. "Y/N, look at me! Please!" Poe called, he couldn't shoot you.

You gave into the pilot's wishes, lifting Jess from the floor and pushed her back into the wall behind you. You slowly turned on your heel, seeing Poe standing there before you. He dropped his blaster to the ground and held his hands up in surrender, cautiously walking towards you.

"Y/N, listen to me," he said gently, "I don't know what they've done to you, but it isn't good. I just need you to snap out of it, come on, Princess, just look at me."

You would look anywhere but Poe's eyes, keeping a good eye on how close he came to you. You were like a wild animal that needed to be tamed. And the moment he crossed your comfort line, you snapped. A loud cry left your lips, both hands outstretching and pushing him back. He landed harshly on his rear by the door he came through. You stuck out your hand, silently calling the Force to bring you your light saber, the moment you had your hands around the cool stained metal, the bright green of the light saber illuminated your face. You held it up, slowly stalking towards Poe.

"Y/N listen! It's me! It's Poe!" He shouted, desperate to get you to stop, knowing all too well that this would not be a fight he could not win.

You did not stop though, you kept stalking towards him, like a predator, ready to strike down its prey.

"Y/N!" He shouted, he used his arms to cover his face, in some attempt of a defense. Bracing himself for the pain he knew was inevitable.

Instead, he heard the metal hilt of the light saber clamber to the ground. His head picked up and he looked at you, holding a now bleeding shoulder. You dropped to your knees, and wild look you had was gone. Your eyes looked tired and kind, the eyes that Poe recognized. Poe looked behind him to where the shot came from and saw Snap jogging forward, putting his blaster back in its holster.

"Poe."

Your voice caused him to look back at you. Scrambling to his feet, he took you into his arms. What did they do to you? He wondered.

"I knew you'd come," you said in a small voice.

Poe nodded his head, "I would never leave you," he assured you.

He looked up to Jessika and Snap, Jess picked up your light saber and tucked it away, readying her own blaster for their escape back to the ship. They got you on board safely, Poe sat with you the entire way back to D'Qar. It didn't take long for you to shut your eyes and pass out in his arms. You were worn so thin.

Days after bringing you home, you finally woke up. Poe was right there with you when you did. He sat himself on the bed with you and pulled you into his loving arms. He never once asked what happened, knowing you would tell him when you were ready to talk about it. For now, he would let you cry into his shoulder, as he sang softly to you to comfort you.

"We're home," he whispered into your hair, "I won't let them take you again," he added, squeezing your fragile frame tightly.