Food War II

Ringo's Revenge

Ringo woke up one morning- he had one thing on his mind— revenge.

He hid in Paul's house and waited for him to wake up. Ringo had strategies planned out.

Paul walked in to the kitchen; there Ringo was hiding in the fridge, waiting to ambush Paul like a fool. Ringo was ready to make Paul the loser of the day.

As soon as Paul was closer to Ringo, it was time to ambush- with a pumpkin!
Paul opened the fridge after he made his first cup of tea .. it was empty.
Ringo ambushed Paul with the pumpkin on the head.

Paul had the pumpkin stuck on his head. Ringo laughed so hard while carving the pumpkin to have eyes and a mouth so Paul can see who ambushed him. But Paul didn't see Ringo dash past him and out the door.

Ringo had three more men to surprise.

George was already awake, meditating.

This was the easiest target for Ringo. George had let his guard down and was in inner peace. "Perfect opportunity!" Ringo had curled his lips and thought to himself.

Ringo snuck right behind George and out the watermelon onto his head, carved the watermelon while his band mate was in shock. Carving the watermelon, Ringo nibbled on the next fruit he was to use for the final Beatle- a huge cantaloupe grown by a farmer who specializes in gigantic fruits.

Ringo ran off to John's house and hid behind the couch, John was sleeping- with a baseball bat!
Ringo was ready to ambush John, aware and surprised that John was possibly notified of the attacks.. but how?
"Ringo, I know you're there!" John could feel Ringo's presence in the living room.
Ringo cringed at his plan. John was aware of the situation all along.

Ringo snook out with his unsuccessful attempt.

Paul and George were waiting for Ringo at the studio. They had a plan so great, they stayed at a higher ground in different places. They each held a huge food item.

Paul held a huge chicken, already gutted and cooked. It was deliciously prepared for his comeback on Ringo.

George had a giant jar of hot peanut butter to dump on Ringo if he comes his way.

The two men knew that John was also  coming in to surprise Ringo with them.

The men were due at the studio in five minutes to record a new album; Ringo was bound to be a couple minutes late. They were ready for a surprise attack.

Ringo showed up on the security tapes and Paul missed Ringo, his fancy chicken hit the ground.  George realize he smacked on all the warm peanut butter while he was waiting for Ringo.

John would sneak up on Ringo this time as Paul would become a distraction to him while the takes about plans for the tracks.

John had a huge cake, bigger than a wedding cake. He snook up behind Ringo but he walked off to the bathroom; the cake landed on Paul. Paul ended up locking and snacking. The cake all day while his cleaner helped him clean it off.

Ringo ran out of the bathroom and had three fruits, no faces craved on them this them but all the insides of the fruits were taken out.
He placed them on each distracted band mates heads. He even ran out of the building, got in his car and waited for his band mates to chase him, but they didn't this time. They didn't want to take a rise out of Ringo. They wanted to eat a pizza and call it a day.

John simply put bananas on the studio floor. And Ringo slipped once he got into the studio.

They were ready to call it a day now. John has to have the last laugh. But he didn't.

Ringo was sharp enough to throw onions at his mates and slow their attacks down.

The other men let Ringo win and Ringo got bored of his game. The other started men enjoy a good food war..

Haha Ringo was in danger.

Uh oh what kind of chaos will happen next? We'll find out on the third and final  chapter of Food Wars!