The Beatles as Butlers

Paul as a Butler- He'd give roses to his lord; what kinda tea you ask? All the tea requested.
He'd make the best potato dishes. He'd take good care of you. He'd take good care of the rose garden and all the animals on the estate. He'd have Martha his sheep dog as his personal dog.

John as a Butler-He would sing you a song that's not out of tune; he'd serenade you until you smile. He'll have a pet walrus that would do tricks until you'd go to sleep. He'd clean a lot especially when he leaves his corn flake crumbs around after breakfast.

Ringo as a Butler-He enjoys going to the Beach; he enjoys going to the Bahamas because he likes to take his pet octopus to swim with him. He would make you laugh so much when you're blue. He would take care of the fish tanks around the estate, he would play the drums for you. He'd have a can of cola with him while cleaning. He'd be a good father figure (so would Paul)

George as a Butler- he'd tend to a huge garden of sunflowers and have a meditation routine daily for the lord. He'll eat a cake you don't like. He would take care of his pets that are pigs. He'll dust a lot and play his guitar and encourage you to sing to make you smile. He'll bring a lot of peace in the estate and he'll play his sitar to help you sleep.