Sumo Wrestling Beatles

The Beatles were walking through Tokyo strolling their instruments before a concert when some guys snatched their instruments.

"Hey, We need those!" Paul chased those guys down the ally ways as soon as the others reacted.

Once they got to a secret alleyway, they were pushed into an entrance.

They were force fed cuisines (George was loving this)
They each gained four hundred lbs.

"LISTEN UP, YOU FOUR YOUNG MEN!" a man in an expensive robe rose his voice.

"In order to earn back your instruments, you four need to win as sumo Wrestlers, you guys need to train or else you won't be real men."

The lads trained for hours and hours.

Then came the competition, each Beatle had been to fight against a professional sumo wrestler. If they win more than they lose, they'll get their instruments back. If they lose more than they win, they'll have to keep fighting.

Let the fights begin!

FOUR HUNDRED AND FIFTY POUND RINGO COMING IN TO THE ARENA HEY DRUMS OH AND HIS ARMS ARE STRONGER THAN STEEL!

Ringo starts to strangle his opponent and forces him on the floor sitting on him, hitting his head like bongos.

RINGO STARR WINS THE ROUND!

IT'S TIME FOR ROUND TWO! OH NO ITS FOUR HUNDRED AND SIXTY POUND GEORGE HARRISON AGAINST A FOUR HUNDRED AND SEVENTY FIVE POUNDER!
STRONG GUITAR HANDS? WE WILL SEE WHO WINS,

HOLY WASABI! George's strong hands were able to deflate his opponent!

OH MY! 500 lb PAUL MCCARTNEY IS TAKING THE STAND HE'S A CHARMER SO HE IS SO SWEET THAT HIS OPPENT FELL IN LOVE WITH HIM AND PAUL SIMPLY KNOCKED HIS OPPONENT OUT WITH A BELLY BOP, MAKING THE OPPONENT FLY OUT OF THE RING 100 MPH.

HE'S BEYOND COMPARE WHEN IT COMES TO A BULL! IT'S JOHN LENNON AND HIS SCALE BREAKING  MASS! "YOU AHOLES BETTER GIVE ME BACK OUR INSTRUMENTS AFTER YOU BLOKES WAISTED OUR TIME WITH THIS NOW YOURE GONNA GET IT! JOHN GOES IN TO A BASIC FIST FIGHT WITH HIS OPPONENT LIKE HE DID TO GET KICKED OUT OF THE PUBS WITH THE LADS SO THE DRINKS WOULDNT HAVE TO BE PAID FOR. JOHN SERVES A KNOCK OUT ON HIS OPPONENT LEAVING BOTH SIDES BRUISED BUT HIS OPPONENT ON THE FLOOR.

"Now we'll take out instruments back, the show must go on.. don't ever waist our time like that or we'll knock you all out." John left his smart remark to those who stole their instruments just to see them go into a Sumo match.

Creds to go You-You-You for suggesting I put our boys in a Sunni match. Thanks again 💓