part 2

Paul comes back to the studio with the snacks and etc. He sees the rose with his name on it and the music John made for him. He puts the recordings in the machine and listens to them throughly. John walks in and smiles.

"I love you Paulie," John kisses Paul's hand and gives him a kiss on the lips.

"Oh John, how I've miss you so bad!" Paul's face grew emotional and joyful.

"Please, I want to hold your hand and hold you tight." John confesses his love even more and continues his confession,"let's call a day and go to my place."

What a good love story for both John and Paul. They seemed happier than any couple in the world.

Ringo brings his mother to his place and the mystery person has yet to be known.

A man with thick eye brows, silky black hair and a suit walks through the door and Ringo's face lights up.

"Mum, I want you to meet my boyfriend, George!" He continues,"we've been together for six months and I want you two to meet!"

George's face was glowing and he looked like the happiest man across the universe.

Ringo gets up and gives George a kiss on the lips and brings out plates of fish, chips, and cake too.

Ringo's mother was quiet and asked them,"how am I gonna get grandchildren?"

George's face got nervous. He had something to tell Ringo and his mother. He was anxious but he felt it wasn't the right time to tell them both; since Ringo's mother just met him. He didn't want to make Ringo feel nervous as he already had a long day planning this get together and cooking too.

Ringo puts dinner on the table and smiles.

"George, you look pale, have you eaten today?" Ringo asked his sweet boyfriend.

"It was along day, dear; I feel fine." George faked a smile. He needed to tell them both before it's too late. What is George hiding??

We last saw Paul and John heading to John's place. They sat on the sofa watching movies and eating snacks. John kept kissing Paul's hand and cuddling. Why is John being this sweet to Paul? John's never this way to anyone but Paul.

John heard the door knocking, he immediately opens the TV stand drawer and grabbed a knife.

John slowly opens the door, and oh it was only Ms.Ono with her bathrobe on.

"Hey Johnny," she greeted him and also asked him with a wink," do you want to have a little date here and maybe have a snack?"

"Ms.Ono, I am warning you, we are done together, we are through.. I love Paul." John started to sound hostile towards her. It was clear that he didn't want his time wasted for he wanted to show his love for Paul before they had to go to the studio in the next morning.

Ms.Ono was persistent,"But I miss you and I know for sure you miss me, so let me in!" She starts to barge in without permission.

"OH YOU SELF ENTITLED B***!" John yelled and tried to shoo her off but she won't leave. John pulled his knife out of his pocket. He was annoyed and became more violent. " Ms.Ono, I think you should leave or I'm calling the law enforcement because you're a trespasser!

"Okay fine, John but you're gonna miss me because I have something Paul doesn't."

Ms.Ono made that remark and that was the last straw, he picked her up and threw her out. He locks the door and comes back to Paul apologizing about the conflict.

Paul felt insecure,"I know that I don't have what she has but I promise I'll do you no harm, like she has with us."

John gave Paul a promise," I promise that she'll never split us apart again. She lied to me and brainwashed me." He also told Paul,"You are more than her, don't let her words get under your skin, you're the most beautiful person and I love you."

Paul cried on John's shoulder and held John tight. They kissed a lot and never stopped looking at each other.

They fell asleep cuddling each other on the sofa.

We are back to George and Ringo! Let's see what's changed.

George and Ringo were sitting at the table with Ringo's mother. She felt slightly disappointed but she saw how happy Ringo was. She didn't support same sex couples and the idea she may not be getting grandchildren but her sons happiness comes first.

George had to check something in the bathroom. His eyes grew more worried he has to tell Ringo today about his secret.

What's George's secret?! Find out on the next and last chapter of the story. I bide you all peace and love. May you be speculating what happens next time, and I hope youse enjoyed this chapter!