Single on Valentines Day (Celebrating Akkorokko day)

What if all the Beatles were single on Valentine's Day?
Would they get together and appreciate one another as friends and brothers?
Or will they do what I would do if I were single..
When I was single, I made a day that replaced Valentines Day with something called Akkorokko day (and you can spell it how ever you want)
How was it celebrated?
I would drink milk alone or with a friend over call. I would do something for myself like watch a horror movie or watch a show I am watching.

So what if our boys found out that there's a holiday I made for single people?
Akkorokko day..
Our boys would rehearse together and talk about beautiful ladies (and maybe gentlemen if they had that mind state)
They would drink cola or milk together in a tavern refurbished with an oak wood bar with just milk and cola.. maybe spiked but hey that's the tradition I made! I was only a kid/tween when I came up with this holiday.

Paul would talk about how his lady left him not too long ago and he blames his self.
John would feel mad, lonely and kinda would feel like dying.
George would be devastated but he would keep his pain to his self and chat to Ringo who is sitting there drinking cola.. nothing special. Maybe even beans too if he was hungry.
They would watch some telly together until one of them ended up spiking milk which made someone pass out in the shower again...
They would wake up the next morning. Three of the lads would be asleep next to eachother. And they would sleep till noon then get over their ladies soon.

Maybe next Valentine's Day they won't be put in this scenario.. but since many seem to be alone, I figured what if the Beatles didn't have a date on Valentines Day? It would have to be after a break up, after all they are great men but they were both vulnerable to bad relationships like we are. I bet they have had nights like these together.
I bet when they were growing up, they would probably spend this kind of day with family and friends.
I don't think they would come up with such a day like I have, but I think they would have at least gotten together and wrote more music with love in them!