OCTOBER 9TH JOHN'S BIRTHDAY

NOTE: I know it is the sixth but I thought I'd give our favorite Libra, Johnny a happy early birthday. My life has been going through many changes. I never forgot about you guys, you all are very important to me and The Beatles are one of the most important things in life, and if it wasn't for John, we wouldn't have what The Beatles gave us. I don't think without any of them,  our community would not exist, our world would probably forget all we need is love and peace. I love our boys, but THIS WEEK IS FOR OUR BOY, JOHNNY. HE MAY NOT BE ON EARTH but HE'LL ALWAYS BE IN OUR HEARTS. He gave us all his loving and so did Paul, Ringo, and George. But we all know John put A LOT of love, feelings, and even tears into his post-Beatles songs. Last weekend, I was listening to his music and I started to cry. What song was I listing to? I was listening to "Mother" I realized the lyrics apply to both of his parents. I cried because  I felt the same throughout my life. I realized out of the four Beatles, John made the saddest songs. 'Imagine", 'Woman", Mother,' and "Just Like Starting Over" both make me cry. 

 His son, Julian, who has inherited his father's songwriting talent even made a song I am relating to at this moment, it's called, "Too Late For Goodbyes." which was about his ex-girlfriend. I thought this was referring to John because of the lyrics, "Ever since you've been leaving me.. I've been wanting to cry.. now I know how it feels for you, I've been wanting to die" which made me think of the lyrics from ''Yer Blues" WHICH ARE, "I'm so lonely, wanna die, if I ain't dead already, girl you know the reason why." both John and Paul wrote this together just like the majority of Beatles songs. This just gave me the thought that John wrote this because of the lyrics," my mother was of the sky, my father was of the Earth and I'm of the Universe" which I believed to be a reference to his mother being there watching him but not physically there or emotionally and his father was always at sea, never really there for John- at one of The Beatles shows, he saw his mother watch them perform and plus on the White Album, 'Julia' was about his mother's death in 1958. 

More facts about Yer Blues.

https://www.beatlesbible.com/songs/yer-blues/

https://www.songfacts.com/facts/the-beatles/yer-blues

Anyways, on about John again. 

So, they say it's your birthday, happy birthday to you, Johnny. We love you, and we love your sons. Julian's almost as good as you are, I know you two were getting close before you died. I know that you went through a lot, and I felt as you did. I know you made your mistakes but you have tried to fix them in the end before you died. We love you. Thank you so much and happy early birthday.