John and the Beanstalk

It was a rainy day when John was sitting at the dining table staring at the elderly hen with golden feathers as she looked oh so lonely. The sheep was the only thing his Mimi had besides the house and the little furniture she owned. 

 John and his Mimi were quite poor, the hen would lay her eggs and they'd save her eggs to sell for bread, or use them to cook breakfast. John's friends would try to steal a rooster to help them make more chickens but they'd always be caught in the act.

The skies have cleared up, and John went outside to see if the poor old hen shed any feathers so that he can have a feather end to use his ink to write his poetry.

 His friend Paul came by and gave him seeds he found nearby a magical forest, but Paul also wanted to borrow John's hen since Paul had found a Rooster for the lonesome Hen. 

"Mimi!" John was excited. "Paul gave us bean seeds so that we can have more to eat soon." 

"Where the hell is the hen?" Mimi looked angry.

"Paul found a rooster for the hen so that we can have more chickens." John was thrilled. 

"Jonny, do you realize these are green beans, as she threw the seeds outside on the ground. 

The very next day, John woke up early as his Mimi told him to clean the floors, and do most the chores as a punishment for giving Paul the hen last afternoon. 

John walked outside once he was done with his chores to play and he saw a big green beanstalk towering over his head.

"I wanna climb it!" John hopped on the Beanstalk and climbed it.

An hour later, John was thrilled he was able to walk on clouds. Right before him, he saw a ginormous stone castle.

"I'm gonna see what's in that giant castle!" John was excited.

John started to dash toward the giant stone castle and he managed to get in through a mouse hole entrance. 

Once John was inside the castle, he saw a giant asleep at the dining table. The green dish had "GEORGE" engraved in it. 

John carefully walked and explored the giant castle and then he saw a jar of "INFINITE COOKIES" and he started to push the cookie jar towards the exit but it was too big.

The sound of the glass jar dragging woke the sleeping giant up.

"WHY ARE MY NEARBY THE MOUSEHOLE?'' As George, the Giant opens the entrance door to seek out any intruders nearby. 

George finds some dirt on the clouds, they trace to the entrance of the mousehole. George takes a Peak inside and he gets annoyed, he sees John hiding in there.

"Don't be stealing my cookies!" George warned John but ironically he grabs the jar and carries John back home giving his Mimi the jar of cookies. 

"DON'T COME BACK TO MY TERRITORY OF ELSE I WILL  FEE-FI-FO-FUM YOU!'"

John and his Mimi started selling the cookies and became rich, the town was no longer poor and the Hen and Rooster ran off and went to Paris; they got married.